Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Seasonic FOCUS GM-850, 850W 80+ Gold, Semi-Modular, Fits All ATX Systems, Fan Control in Silent Cooling Mode for $129

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2021 10:18 am
Banned
Jan 28, 2021
165 posts
405 upvotes
Little Portugal

[Newegg] Seasonic FOCUS GM-850, 850W 80+ Gold, Semi-Modular, Fits All ATX Systems, Fan Control in Silent Cooling Mode for $129

COMPACT SIZE: 140mm deep fits all ATX systems.
SEMI MODULAR: Provides the most common connections while allowing flexibility on the peripherals to reduce clutter and maximize airflow for a better ventilated system.
80 PLUS GOLD: Less energy gets wasted during power conversion; Cut down your electricity usage and be Eco-Friendly.
SMART and SILENT FAN CONTROL: 120 mm FDB fan inside is regulated by Seasonic Smart and Silent Fan Control technology(S2FC), which optimizes the fan speed according to the needs of the system to create a more silent and comfortable experience.
7 YEAR WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Our commitment to superior quality.Image
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7110 upvotes
RayZzz wrote: COMPACT SIZE: 140mm deep fits all ATX systems.
SEMI MODULAR: Provides the most common connections while allowing flexibility on the peripherals to reduce clutter and maximize airflow for a better ventilated system.
80 PLUS GOLD: Less energy gets wasted during power conversion; Cut down your electricity usage and be Eco-Friendly.
SMART and SILENT FAN CONTROL: 120 mm FDB fan inside is regulated by Seasonic Smart and Silent Fan Control technology(S2FC), which optimizes the fan speed according to the needs of the system to create a more silent and comfortable experience.
7 YEAR WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Our commitment to superior quality.Image
Good price but factor in the shipping price too.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
still good price after factoring in shipping of $7.99
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1889 posts
1445 upvotes
haque243 wrote: Super Flower Leadex III 850W 80+ Gold
$135 all in. No tax or shipping
I thought you were joking until I read some reviews on these. I'd never heard of them, but they seem to be top of the line PSUs.

Still not gonna part with my Seasonic though.
Jun 5, 2015
107 posts
149 upvotes
Victoria, BC
zero64 wrote: I thought you were joking until I read some reviews on these. I'd never heard of them, but they seem to be top of the line PSUs.

Still not gonna part with my Seasonic though.
https://reddit.com/r/bapcsalescanada/co ... gold_850w/
Looks good according to that thread. 10 year warranty and top tier. Going to go with it for my 5800x/3080 ti system.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
shipping is $8 so the real price is $138
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)