Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newegg

Seasonic S12II 430W 80+ Bronze PSU $49.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2017 3:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2011
2767 posts
1951 upvotes
Parksville, BC

[Newegg] Seasonic S12II 430W 80+ Bronze PSU $49.99

Today's Shell Shocker

SeaSonic S12II 430B 430W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

Image

ATX12V / EPS12V
80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Good price for a Seasonic but note that its not single 12V rail. The EVGA 430W/450W (white or bronze) can be had for $30 frequently and it is single rail 12V.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
3008 posts
1356 upvotes
GTA
flopticalcube wrote: Good price for a Seasonic but note that its not single 12V rail. The EVGA 430W/450W (white or bronze) can be had for $30 frequently and it is single rail 12V.
But then you have an EVGA and not a Seasonic.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2011
2767 posts
1951 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Viperoni wrote: But then you have an EVGA and not a Seasonic.
Yes.... but at the low end here I'm not sure there is a huge diff (or maybe none at all if the EVGAs are Seasonic rebrands).
Member
Oct 17, 2015
412 posts
121 upvotes
Mississauga
flopticalcube wrote: Yes.... but at the low end here I'm not sure there is a huge diff (or maybe none at all if the EVGAs are Seasonic rebrands).
I feel like the cx450m is much better deal as it frequently at 40. It offers semi modular which is what most people really need
Member
User avatar
Nov 23, 2012
460 posts
315 upvotes
Sherbrooke, Qc
I bought s12ii 520w for that price not that long ago, if it were me I'd wait.. That being said, Seasonic is my favorite psu brand and if the wattage is sufficient for your build go for it.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)