Expired Hot Deals

Newegg

Team Elite 32GB (2 x 16GB) 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Laptop Memory 113.99$

[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 8, 2018
84 posts
60 upvotes
North shore of Montr…

[Newegg] Team Elite 32GB (2 x 16GB) 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Laptop Memory 113.99$

If anyone wants to upgrade the memory of their laptop, especially if you bought an HP with a Ryzen 5 4500U or Ryzen 7 4700U from Costco in 2020, this Team Elite 32GB (2X16) is back on sale at Newegg.ca. I have it in my laptop and it works great ! It's the best deal out there for 32GB 3200 memory.

113,99$+7,99$ shipping

2020-10-30 EDIT : shipping is now 19,99$ Disappointed Face

2020-11-07 EDIT : now 131,99$ + 7,99$ shipping
Last edited by tempbond on Nov 7th, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
27 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 2, 2008
2448 posts
1724 upvotes
GTA
Price in title would be nice
¸

- - - - -
;)
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 8, 2018
84 posts
60 upvotes
North shore of Montr…
DragOnT wrote: Price in title would be nice
Sorry, I'm new at this... Here you go Winking Face
Member
Mar 1, 2011
369 posts
771 upvotes
Fraser Valley
I'm glad I missed out the Prime Days Crucial 16GB x 2 Sodimm DDR4 2666 MT/s deal at $116.99!

I was waiting for Black Friday deals but I think I'll jump in here as this is 3200 and its cheaper by $3.00 although there is shipping. Yeah, it isn't a brand name but have 30 days to burn it in. Some good reviews as well and the cheapest I've seen for 16GB x 2 and 3200 speed.

Great find OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2002
4842 posts
165 upvotes
GTA
Tempted by this for our Costco laptop, but can't tell if BF will have some lower prices... Seems pretty good for 2x16GB 3200...
Rock it.
Sr. Member
Dec 23, 2006
768 posts
167 upvotes
Montreal
Hank71 wrote: I'm glad I missed out the Prime Days Crucial 16GB x 2 Sodimm DDR4 2666 MT/s deal at $116.99!

I was waiting for Black Friday deals but I think I'll jump in here as this is 3200 and its cheaper by $3.00 although there is shipping. Yeah, it isn't a brand name but have 30 days to burn it in. Some good reviews as well and the cheapest I've seen for 16GB x 2 and 3200 speed.

Great find OP!
Not saying it can be had for cheaper, but is anyone concerned by the timings and CAS latency of 22! I just built a desktop and went for 16 @ 3699MHZ and my last Alienware gaming laptop had SO-DIMMS at 15 (2667MHZ).
_______________________________
Always looking for a great deal! :twisted:
Sr. Member
Feb 14, 2011
613 posts
412 upvotes
Canada
Ohlias wrote: Not saying it can be had for cheaper, but is anyone concerned by the timings and CAS latency of 22! I just built a desktop and went for 16 @ 3699MHZ and my last Alienware gaming laptop had SO-DIMMS at 15 (2667MHZ).
Thinking the same...22 yikes
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 8, 2003
10211 posts
2372 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Is Team good brand? It's $122 with shipping
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 12, 2014
646 posts
1481 upvotes
vancouver
wlee wrote: Is Team good brand? It's $122 with shipping
teamgroup is a decent brand they make ssd and sd cards and ram and usb flash sticks.
i have 32gb desktop ram and 128gb sd cards and flash sticks from them that are still working.
i view their products similar to adata and silicon power when they started out and nobody knew who they were.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 8, 2003
10211 posts
2372 upvotes
Richmond Hill
AllanT232 wrote: teamgroup is a decent brand they make ssd and sd cards and ram and usb flash sticks.
i have 32gb desktop ram and 128gb sd cards and flash sticks from them that are still working.
i view their products similar to adata and silicon power when they started out and nobody knew who they were.
Just don't like their shipping cost and I am looking for 32gb dimm
Banned
User avatar
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2481 upvotes
Hank71 wrote: I'm glad I missed out the Prime Days Crucial 16GB x 2 Sodimm DDR4 2666 MT/s deal at $116.99!

I was waiting for Black Friday deals but I think I'll jump in here as this is 3200 and its cheaper by $3.00 although there is shipping. Yeah, it isn't a brand name but have 30 days to burn it in. Some good reviews as well and the cheapest I've seen for 16GB x 2 and 3200 speed.

Great find OP!
Crucial is better with warranty.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2858 posts
2682 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Ohlias wrote: Not saying it can be had for cheaper, but is anyone concerned by the timings and CAS latency of 22! I just built a desktop and went for 16 @ 3699MHZ and my last Alienware gaming laptop had SO-DIMMS at 15 (2667MHZ).
22 (3200) will beat your 14 (2667) for Ryzen 5/7 though.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1545 posts
1597 upvotes
Title made me curious, now interested in buying. How is Newegg's return policy. Hassle or easy to return?
Sr. Member
Dec 23, 2006
768 posts
167 upvotes
Montreal
willy0275 wrote: 22 (3200) will beat your 14 (2667) for Ryzen 5/7 though.
Well I sold the 2667 @ 15 it was in an Alienware laptop with an i7 6700HQ. I'm now running 3600 @ 16 on Ryzen 7 3700x (slightly overclocked on water cooling...

Is there a calculation (or website) where you can plug in timings/CAS latency and speed to see what's best?

TIA
_______________________________
Always looking for a great deal! :twisted:
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1545 posts
1597 upvotes
Just checked my Pagefile during everyday normal usage and it stays at 10%. Have 8 gb but don't understand why it uses the Pagefile with only 48% ram utilisation. I think I am ok with 8 gb but don't want to miss this opportunity lol.
Newbie
Jun 3, 2016
88 posts
52 upvotes
anyone able to tell me how would I find out if I can use this on my dell g3?
Member
Dec 5, 2004
481 posts
570 upvotes
DragOnT wrote: Price in title would be nice
Shipping charges in title would be even nicer.
Member
Dec 5, 2004
481 posts
570 upvotes
Shipping charges went up to $19.99. Bastardo!
Member
Dec 5, 2004
481 posts
570 upvotes
Now only shipping from the US, no wonder the shipping increased.

Top