• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 10:03 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2750 posts
1050 upvotes
Markham
anon_s wrote: Did they process it automatically or did you follow up? My order is still "Open".
I did follow up with them in late August and was told "order confirmed, waiting stock"
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Nov 15, 2018
31 posts
10 upvotes
Good find OP. Although just got the shipping confirmation from CDW after 2 and half months so SSD hunt is done for me
Feb 19, 2017
476 posts
306 upvotes
Solid deal, but the shipping is a bummer. Interestingly the 500 GB has free shipping and is $85.99 - seems solid if you don't need a full terabyte.

If this for a gaming rig, maybe the 500 GB is enough? That's enough for the OS, applications, and a handful of games you're into at the moment (unless we're talking 250GB size behemoths like Modern Warfare). Then the rest of the game library can go on spinning rust or a cheaper SATA SSD. Hmm... I may be talking myself into this.
Aug 20, 2018
255 posts
265 upvotes
Good price for what it is but anything under 6000 MB/s or so doesn't guarantee full compatibility with future console ports, I'll hold off. The only thing futureproof right now is the 980 Pro and the unreleased Sabrent upgrade.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18466 posts
26474 upvotes
ONTARIO
anon_s wrote: Did they process it automatically or did you follow up? My order is still "Open".
Not who you were asking, but I also just got my order from CDW after a 2 month wait. Did not contact them at all the entire time. In fact my order was even removed completely from my order history page a couple weeks ago. I figured they cancelled it. Then on October 7th I received a shipping confirmation email out of the blue and it came via Fedex the next morning.

Just keep waiting, yours will probably ship soon too.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4500 posts
16858 upvotes
TORONTO
BobSagget wrote: Not who you were asking, but I also just got my order from CDW after a 2 month wait. Did not contact them at all the entire time. In fact my order was even removed completely from my order history page a couple weeks ago. I figured they cancelled it. Then on October 7th I received a shipping confirmation email out of the blue and it came via Fedex the next morning.

Just keep waiting, yours will probably ship soon too.
Thanks!
Dec 10, 2010
163 posts
137 upvotes
Mississauga
Got a confirmation my order will be delivered tomorrow. Super stoked when I got the email.
Nov 17, 2014
408 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto, ON
AlexJosh wrote: CDW order just shipped, guess won't be needing this one ;)
Good to hear.. Mine is still showing not shipped. I was told early in sept that it will ship by end of sept.
I will have to give them a call tomorrow.