Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Newhosting

Unlimited Usenet Valentines Day Sale 81% Off - Lifetime Discount

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 11:25 pm
Jun 25, 2019
38 posts
48 upvotes

Unlimited Usenet Valentines Day Sale 81% Off - Lifetime Discount

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
81%
Retailer:
Newhosting
As always, Newshosting is running a holiday promo for Valentines Day. They are offering their 12-month Unlimited plan for $45.48 which is a savings of over $80, this is a lifetime discount. This deal seems to be targeted to new traffic so if you have an account already just messaged their support team. The unlimited plan includes the following features:

- Unlimited Downloads
- Unlimited Speeds
- 55 Connections
- 4,198+ Days of Retention
- Free Newsreader
- Free VPN

Get Deal Here: https://controlpanel.newshosting.com/si ... tine-deals
35 replies
Oct 28, 2012
967 posts
165 upvotes
EDMONTON
Anyone use them before? Are they good?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9964 posts
40771 upvotes
So what exactly is this used for?
hi :)
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1095 posts
558 upvotes
Montreal
JoJoCan wrote: So what exactly is this used for?
Pay a service to download stuff available for free via torrents.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3363 posts
5495 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fjanicki wrote: Pay a service to download stuff available for free via torrents.
Usenet has the advantage of downloading files using your full DL speed. I much prefer usenet over torrents.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1425 posts
640 upvotes
Wrestlemania wrote: Usenet has the advantage of downloading files using your full DL speed. I much prefer usenet over torrents.
you also don't have to seed with usenet unlike torrents, keep up U/D ratios and all that jazz. just straight download goodness.
Jan 26, 2017
28 posts
48 upvotes
fjanicki wrote: Pay a service to download stuff available for free via torrents.
I think the allure of newsgroups is that no one can spy on you and see what you're downloading.
With torrents, unless you're using a paid service (seedbox or VPN), anyone connected to the same swarm (including RIAA-type associations) can see your IP and how much you've downloaded.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4559 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
Are torrent sites still active for movies? *
Last edited by MrDisco on Feb 12th, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no piracy requests here
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3363 posts
5495 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cessnabmw wrote: Are torrent sites still active for movies? *
Google notorious markets list (Followed by year - eg. 2019)

You're welcome.
Last edited by MrDisco on Feb 12th, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote was edited
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1309 posts
237 upvotes
Calgary
I've been wanting to get back into newsgroups - thanks, deal looks decent enough for a well-reviewed site.
Nov 22, 2007
121 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver
thanks OP, was looking to get back into Usenet/Newsgroup services, and was waiting for a deal to come along on RFD :D
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1204 posts
886 upvotes
Brampton
I thought people stopped using torrents with iptv/netflix in market. Wow good to know
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1204 posts
886 upvotes
Brampton
Wrestlemania wrote: Google notorious markets list (Followed by year - eg. 2019)

You're welcome.
Reading about this on google. Interesting stuff, good to know thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1095 posts
558 upvotes
Montreal
OriginalDon wrote: I think the allure of newsgroups is that no one can spy on you and see what you're downloading.
With torrents, unless you're using a paid service (seedbox or VPN), anyone connected to the same swarm (including RIAA-type associations) can see your IP and how much you've downloaded.
I don't think anyone in Canada has ever been convicted for torrenting, Ofc it's different in the USA.
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--
Wrestlemania wrote: Usenet has the advantage of downloading files using your full DL speed. I much prefer usenet over torrents.
I used to use usenet until the rampant DMCA takedowns happened within seconds of content being put up.

Private Torrent Trackers will have 0 issues maxing out your connection as well. Hard to get into though (good ones at least)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2019
1109 posts
1248 upvotes
northernbound wrote: As always, Newshosting is running a holiday promo for Valentines Day. They are offering their 12-month Unlimited plan for $45.48 which is a savings of over $80, this is a lifetime discount. This deal seems to be targeted to new traffic so if you have an account already just messaged their support team. The unlimited plan includes the following features:

- Unlimited Downloads
- Unlimited Speeds
- 55 Connections
- 4,198+ Days of Retention
- Free Newsreader
- Free VPN

Get Deal Here: https://controlpanel.newshosting.com/si ... tine-deals
Sorry I didn't see the lifetime deal off your link..I guess you register first and then can choose that option...??
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." — Henry David Thoreau
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2732 posts
3018 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone find any deals on 1tb blocks?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)