[Newhosting] Unlimited Usenet Valentines Day Sale 81% Off - Lifetime Discount

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 11:25 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17739 posts
24803 upvotes
ONTARIO
If anyone was curious about usenet but hasn't signed up with a provider yet (or just wants to try another provider) Frugal Usenet is currently giving free unlimited access for this Valentine's weekend. No strings attached.
You can sign up below and use the account all weekend. It will stop working on February 16th, at which point they will send you an email offering you a special sign up price (so they say).

Unlimited downloads and unlimited speeds. I'm already with another provider, but checked it out to test and they can easily max out a gigabit line.

https://billing.frugalusenet.com/signup/freelove
Last edited by BobSagget on Feb 13th, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 15, 2018
831 posts
333 upvotes
Gitaroo wrote: Anyone use them before? Are they good?
Used them for about 10 years now. Never an issue. Maxes my gigabit any time any day.

They allow 2 connections so you can share it with someone if you want.
Mar 25, 2010
56 posts
51 upvotes
Québec
BobSagget wrote: I'd say these days unless you're paying $3 USD or less a month, it's not worth it.

I am only paying $1.39/USD a month with NewsDemon thanks to an insane price match deal last year.
Wow and I thought my 25$ USD/year subscription with them was pretty cheap lol. Limited to 1to a month on top of it.. not that I need more than that tbh.

Does your price match included the VPN? I'm genuinely curious since I don't remember seeing that deal at all!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17739 posts
24803 upvotes
ONTARIO
ShinConker wrote: Wow and I thought my 25$ USD/year subscription with them was pretty cheap lol. Limited to 1to a month on top of it.. not that I need more than that tbh.

Does your price match included the VPN? I'm genuinely curious since I don't remember seeing that deal at all!
It was initially a deal from Thundernews back in July 2019.
I emailed match@newsdemon.com and asked if they'd match it and they did.
Yes it also includes the slickvpn although I don't use it.

This is where I originally found it
https://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/comment ... confidence
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
3130 posts
1488 upvotes
Toronto
highwinds

any block accts?