Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
1398 posts
299 upvotes
ORLEANS

Next 20x or 50x event at sportchek?

In previous history did canadiantire ever had a 20x or 50x event somewhere in December? I’m trying to buy the latest Apple Watch stacked with the 15% off SC GC for someone as a gift. There birthday is late December. If not I will just need to bite the bullet and settle for 15% off the Apple Watch
4 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15442 posts
12646 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Palidino wrote: In previous history did canadiantire ever had a 20x or 50x event somewhere in December? I’m trying to buy the latest Apple Watch stacked with the 15% off SC GC for someone as a gift. There birthday is late December. If not I will just need to bite the bullet and settle for 15% off the Apple Watch
Unfortunately, my Triangle Rewards Emails only go back to the beginning of 2019

But ... my best guess is if it hasn’t happened by now (Pre Black Friday / Black Friday / Cyber Monday) that it won’t happen BEFORE Christmas ... maybe after in Boxing Week Sales

Doubt that does you any good though if it’s a present
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2012
2067 posts
413 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Palidino wrote: In previous history did canadiantire ever had a 20x or 50x event somewhere in December? I’m trying to buy the latest Apple Watch stacked with the 15% off SC GC for someone as a gift. There birthday is late December. If not I will just need to bite the bullet and settle for 15% off the Apple Watch
They had a 30x/50x event just for the Apple Watch December 13th of last year. I am hoping they do that this year as well.

Thread:
sport-chek-50x-ct-money-apple-watch-ser ... #p30373302

Last years flyer:
May 27, 2007
77 posts
14 upvotes
I’m very interested in this as well. I have my discounted GC from Canadian Tire ready and waiting.