Expired Hot Deals

Public Mobile

Next 30 days for $0 when you activate a 30-day plan (May 26th - 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2018 3:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1343 posts
6933 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

Next 30 days for $0 when you activate a 30-day plan (May 26th - 27th)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Public Mobile
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/30daysfor0

Next 30 days for $0⁹ when you activate a 30-day plan
$0 SIM card¹⁰ when you activate in-store
Flash weekend sale May 26-27

Effective May 26, 2018 until May 27, 2018 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers only.

9 30 Days for $0:
The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 72 hours. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message when the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.
You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, found at , apply.
This offer is not stackable with the . If you are activating at Walmart on a Public Mobile Talk + Text plan, you will be eligible for the $0 SIM and $20 account credit. All other Public Mobile 30-day plans that include data, purchased from Walmart, will be eligible for the 30 days + SIM for $0.

10 $0 SIM Card: SIM cards will be $0 when you activate in-store.
If you wish to pick up a SIM card in-store and activate at home, you will be asked to pay the regular retail price by the retailer.
Due to the short promotional timeframe, SIM cards purchased online will be regular price ($10 each), as we cannot guarantee that they will arrive before the promotion ends.
Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
23 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
21320 posts
9745 upvotes
Toronto
Public Mobile is doing a flash sale this weekend. Sign up for any 30 day plan, get first month cost rebated. SIM card cost is also waived. Activation must be completed at retailer.

This is not as good as a discount on a plan but it does give people a chance to try the service at half price for the couple of months. Given how Public Mobile likes to do Koodo migrations, selecting the right plan can get you over to Koodo on possible deal.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobil ... lse#M15834
̶K̶o̶o̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶/̶6̶G̶B̶
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $0.00/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank, EQ Bank, Simplii
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
This means you need to pay for the first month. The NEXT 30 days will be credited.
In your pants!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5008 posts
7083 upvotes
Vancouver
PM is pushing a lot of promos right now...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10508 posts
76882 upvotes
Ontario
$10 plan

If I get $10 plan, I have to pay first then I will get another $10 credits for next month?

Walmart has a better deal, right?
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10508 posts
76882 upvotes
Ontario
$10 Plan.

I pay $10
Get free sim
and $10 credit for the 2nd month?
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3797 posts
3547 upvotes
Muskoka
Thatdealguy wrote: $10 Plan.

I pay $10
Get free sim
and $10 credit for the 2nd month?
No that plan qualifies for the $20 credit promo because it is talk/text only (no data). This promo is for any 30 day plan with data as well
Public Mobile
Oct 21, 2003
644 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
Where can i sign up for this? Any Walmart? I have a guest visiting for a couple months and this would be perfect for them.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10508 posts
76882 upvotes
Ontario
spotts01 wrote: No that plan qualifies for the $20 credit promo because it is talk/text only (no data). This promo is for any 30 day plan with data as well
but I still have to pay the first month in order to get the 2nd month for free?
or I can just get the first month for free without paying anything
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2979 posts
839 upvotes
Vancouver
Dan325ci wrote: Where can i sign up for this? Any Walmart? I have a guest visiting for a couple months and this would be perfect for them.
You have to activate today or tomorrow.
Based on the offer details, this can be done online.

Also, I don't think the tax portion paid will be credited.
Oct 21, 2003
644 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
You can’t sign up online if you want the free sim card

I went in to Walmart to do this. Not sure about whether the tax is refunded (probably not)

Guess i will have to top up the tax portion before the next month renewal day.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3797 posts
3547 upvotes
Muskoka
Correct. You still have to pay for the first month
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2376 posts
1781 upvotes
I wonder if Chatr is going to match this and be the opposite of what Public did during the easter weekend. I wish they didn't charge the first month up front, just don't like it that way...
Mar 12, 2012
72 posts
45 upvotes
Did this yesterday for my MIL and going back today for mine and my wife's phones.

If I activate it at Walmart for the free SIM card, can I still use a referral number, or is that only possibly through self activation? When Walmart did the one yesterday he never asked about a referral number.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3797 posts
3547 upvotes
Muskoka
You have to make the walmart clerk aware that you want to include a referral with your activation.
Public Mobile
Aug 21, 2005
224 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
The $10(8)/mth plan is a nice complement to my Tbaytel prepaid Data. But there's so few stores left, and the ones left are not open for long..
Last edited by ColloSus on May 27th, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
20948 posts
1204 upvotes
Shanghai, China
FatWallet wrote: This means you need to pay for the first month. The NEXT 30 days will be credited.
Are you sure? Have this been confirmed? So the other PM deal with Walmart is better?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)