Expired Hot Deals

[Next Departure] Toronto to Tokyo, Japan - $670 CAD roundtrip | New Year's dates available

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2019 9:31 am
Nov 23, 2017
523 posts
1086 upvotes
Riflem@n wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 8:17 am
Looks like 2 stops.
Yeah, looked again and that seems to be the case.
The only way that would be excusable is if it stopped in NRT before going to KIX (which is sometimes a necessary evil).
This is not really great even considering the price. $500~ is probably what a 2 stop ticket is worth IMO.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
10731 posts
5472 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
YYZ to KIX, there's a airport transfer from NRT to HND.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1298 posts
358 upvotes
Calgary
xeoreg wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 5:53 pm
Booked flights today for Itami Airport, Osaka, Japan today around 3pm, for sept 10th to 22nd, $680.05 all in. Flights to Tokyo was at $1000 when I checked. My flight goes through Chicago o'hare, then Narita, and then Itami and same for return flight. Quick question, if I decide to start my Japan trip at Itami and depart Japan from Narita, thats possible right? Since it's already on the itenarary....just thinking maybe it'll be better to travel in one direction.
Do NOT do this. The return portion of your ticket will be cancelled upon departure of your scheduled flight from Itami back to Narita. This only works if you’re flying without checked luggage and the flight segment you don’t need is at the end of your itinerary(eg:ITM-YYZ-YUL, where you don’t need to travel to YUL. )
Oct 9, 2005
439 posts
44 upvotes
Thornhill
blind56 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 8:51 am
Do NOT do this. The return portion of your ticket will be cancelled upon departure of your scheduled flight from Itami back to Narita. This only works if you’re flying without checked luggage and the flight segment you don’t need is at the end of your itinerary(eg:ITM-YYZ-YUL, where you don’t need to travel to YUL. )
Thanks, wasn't sure. Not a big deal
Hi