• Nov 18th, 2020 7:08 pm
Tags:
7 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2905 posts
2578 upvotes
Toronto
I used this stuff by putting the pipe into the drain tube underneath the car and spraying the entire can as directed. The HVAC system is like brand new now. It would smell for a couple mins when turned on. Now it's perfect.
Oct 26, 2016
375 posts
443 upvotes
On the short amazon video, they say to apply it on the evaporator core... that's great, if you can access it. On my car, you need to remove the entire dashboard and hvac system to get to the evap core...not a very practical product
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2013
1432 posts
414 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
it worked out very well for my mercedes, I did it at the same time as the cabin filter change. the core was next to it .AC smelled good again very easy to use.Thank you Zobi123
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2013
1432 posts
414 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
cb8888 wrote: On the short amazon video, they say to apply it on the evaporator core... that's great, if you can access it. On my car, you need to remove the entire dashboard and hvac system to get to the evap core...not a very practical product
if your vents are higher than the ac evap core and you dont want to go thru the drain tube, you can try this method
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2905 posts
2578 upvotes
Toronto
goldenball wrote: it worked out very well for my mercedes, I did it at the same time as the cabin filter change. the core was next to it .AC smelled good again very easy to use.Thank you Zobi123
Glad it worked out! When I posted this there were 10 in stock, now nothing. RFD effect. It's a good product, I'd rather pay $25 and do it myself then pay a dealership $100+.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)