Expired Hot Deals

NFL Game Pass 2019 Season

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2019 2:57 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 6, 2005
152 posts
79 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON

NFL Game Pass 2019 Season

Deal Link:
For those that prefer the quality and reliability of direct feeds from NFL rather than DAZN, you can sign up for NFL Game Pass International currently for $124.99 USD for the full season, full package. This is the lowest I've seen it in a long time. In order to take advantage of this price you need to sign up through Panama via VPN. If your VPN provider doesn't offer a Panamanian server, the next lowest price I saw was through Germany for $184.99 USD.

Cheers.
35 replies
Sr. Member
Nov 12, 2014
843 posts
567 upvotes
Kingston, ON
So double the price of DAZN....$175 CAD ($125 USD at 1.4) v $80 CAD (Sept-Dec @ $20/month)...? What am I missing?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 14, 2008
2621 posts
686 upvotes
QN5252 wrote: So double the price of DAZN....$175 CAD ($125 USD at 1.4) v $80 CAD (Sept-Dec @ $20/month)...? What am I missing?
I definitely would struggle to pay that price difference, but Game Pass has far more features and is just a way better quality product. The feature I miss the most is the condensed game feature. PVR functions are very spotty on DAZN and reliability is just bad overall, in my experience.

I miss having Game Pass, but that's a huge price difference.
Last edited by dbdudley on Aug 29th, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 6, 2005
152 posts
79 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
QN5252 wrote: So double the price of DAZN....$175 CAD ($125 USD at 1.4) v $80 CAD (Sept-Dec @ $20/month)...? What am I missing?
As I stated in my original post - quality and reliability. Many issues with DAZN over the years and numerous threads on it here on RFD. If you're happy with DAZN, great. Many of us aren't, so I'm simply sharing an alternative.
Jr. Member
May 16, 2016
140 posts
57 upvotes
the free month with DAZN.
Not really a "Hot Deal".
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 6, 2005
152 posts
79 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Gregore wrote: the free month with DAZN.
Not really a "Hot Deal".
Like I said, if you're happy with DAZN by all means stick with it. The quality and reliability of it are consistently inferior to direct streams from the NFL. Max 720p at best, and that's when it's stable. Sure, DAZN is cheaper but you get what you pay for.
Jr. Member
May 16, 2016
140 posts
57 upvotes
True, but keep in mind also that 2 IP addresses can use the DAZN, so can get it down to $30 for the season.
For me I only really watch it for the redzone. I will watch whatever other game is broadcast on local cable, if it's on an antenna channel even better since that's an uncompressed feed.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 6, 2005
152 posts
79 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Gregore wrote: True, but keep in mind also that 2 IP addresses can use the DAZN, so can get it down to $30 for the season.
For me I only really watch it for the redzone. I will watch whatever other game is broadcast on local cable, if it's on an antenna channel even better since that's an uncompressed feed.
Agree, OTA is the undisputed best, but I simply can't stomach watching the Bills all season long... Face With Tears Of Joy
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2004
763 posts
152 upvotes
How many streams are you allowed might consider a group buy?
Jr. Member
May 16, 2016
140 posts
57 upvotes
For gamepass? I don't know.
For DAZN, unless it has changed you can have 2 consecutive streams.

Also the Bills have some potential this year.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 6, 2005
152 posts
79 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Cameraguy23 wrote: How many streams are you allowed might consider a group buy?
5 multiple streams for NFL Game Pass, on the same IP. Haven't tested on different IPs.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
630 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
I clicked on the sign up link and it redirected me to DAZN. Black Question Mark Ornament
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 6, 2005
152 posts
79 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
willdacanucker wrote: I clicked on the sign up link and it redirected me to DAZN. Black Question Mark Ornament
Are you using a VPN? Make sure to locate yourself in Panama. Also helps to go through incognito mode as otherwise it'll pick up your local IP if you already had a browser tab open.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
630 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
MCBlackSwan wrote: Are you using a VPN? Make sure to locate yourself in Panama. Also helps to go through incognito mode as otherwise it'll pick up your local IP if you already had a browser tab open.
Aye. OK. Will try that. Edit: The hell? NORD vpn has almost eveery single country in the world except Panama??!
[Signature removed due to rule violation]

Top