702 posts
300 upvotes

Nhltv season pass 49.99 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
49.99 USD
Savings:
50% off
Nhltv is now half price if you subscribe through the US website. This includes the remainder of the season and the playoffs (playoffs have always been included in the past and I haven't noticed any change during signup).

There are other options to get free streaming however I still find this easier to use across my devices.

There are regional blackouts however you can use a VPN to get around that.
11 replies
Oct 30, 2016
52 posts
36 upvotes
Just a heads up if you're thinking this could help for a renewal offer next year, NHL streaming is being taken over by ESPN+ next season, so this will likely only get you this year only.
Dec 25, 2018
401 posts
747 upvotes
yonoid wrote: There are regional blackouts however you can use a VPN to get around that.
Are you sure you can? I signed up for a team on nhl.tv and I cannot get any blackout games. Tried vpn and just about everything it won’t allow it
[OP]
May 25, 2009
702 posts
300 upvotes
stevepoint wrote: Are you sure you can? I signed up for a team on nhl.tv and I cannot get any blackout games. Tried vpn and just about everything it won’t allow it
I just signed up yesterday so haven't had a chance to try a leafs game yet. Will let you know.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1487 posts
4366 upvotes
Calgary, AB
stevepoint wrote: Are you sure you can? I signed up for a team on nhl.tv and I cannot get any blackout games. Tried vpn and just about everything it won’t allow it
It depends on the device you are accessing the game on. With a PC you can use DNS or VPN service.

On iPhone and iPad I don’t know of a way unless you jailbreak as the app forces you to enable location services and that will override your spoofed IP address location.

With Android I used an app called Fake GPS (haven’t tried this season as I switched to Apple) and picked a location outside of Canada to spoof my phones GPS. Then I start the NHL app and I was always good to go.

With my Nvidia Shield TV I seemed to be good with just the DNS or VPN.

Haven’t tried with Apple TV, Fire TV or any smart TV built in OS.
Apr 3, 2021
0 posts
Please do update. I am in Kitchener and trying to do the same.

I am seeing it at $99.99 not $49.99.
[OP]
May 25, 2009
702 posts
300 upvotes
mdvonline wrote: Please do update. I am in Kitchener and trying to do the same.

You need to go the US site not Canadian.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
11084 posts
3383 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
mdvonline wrote: Please do update. I am in Kitchener and trying to do the same.

yonoid wrote: You need to go the US site not Canadian.
And to do that, you have to use a VPN when you go to the link.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg
[OP]
May 25, 2009
702 posts
300 upvotes
blyndfyre wrote: It depends on the device you are accessing the game on. With a PC you can use DNS or VPN service.

On iPhone and iPad I don’t know of a way unless you jailbreak as the app forces you to enable location services and that will override your spoofed IP address location.

With Android I used an app called Fake GPS (haven’t tried this season as I switched to Apple) and picked a location outside of Canada to spoof my phones GPS. Then I start the NHL app and I was always good to go.

With my Nvidia Shield TV I seemed to be good with just the DNS or VPN.

Haven’t tried with Apple TV, Fire TV or any smart TV built in OS.
I was having an issue last night getting around the blackouts on my ps4, pc worked fine. I'm using smart dns and manually changed the DNS on my router, for some reason I had to manually change it on my ps4 as well. I didn't think I had to since it was in the router already. Working fine on all my devices now.
Feb 4, 2020
12 posts
20 upvotes
Pretty sure this doesn't include the playoffs. The (now $34.99) is for the rest of the regular season only. The landing page even says "Watch the rest of the regular season for $34.99".

For further evidence, this is from the chat bot:
There are three different subscriptions for you to choose from: All-Access Pass, Monthly Pass, and Single Team Pass. International fans can also purchase any of these subscriptions. Stanley Cup playoff games are not included with any NHL.TV subscription within the U.S.

Student and military discounts are available on all NHL.TV subscription packages. To access your discount if eligible, click the red "Troop Id" or blue "Student ID" buttons on the payment page and follow the instructions.

Which plan would you like to learn more about?

All-Access Pass

At a new lower price of $69.99, the All-Access Pass gives you access to all NHL games for the 2020-2021 regular season, excluding blackouts. Stanley Cup playoff games are not included with any NHL.TV subscription within the U.S.
Finally, a quick Google search shows that the NHL Playoffs stream separately in the US through Hulu (via NBC/NBCSN), requiring a "Hulu + Live TV Plan" (https://www.hulu.com/start/nhl-affiliate-live)

I almost bit because I will be in the US soon, but very glad I did some investigating first.