22010 posts
25542 upvotes
Toronto

Niagara Falls - Live with Kelly and Ryan. June 5. Two shows. 18+

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 5, 2017
must be 18+
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
5 replies
Aug 9, 2005
796 posts
287 upvotes
There will be several parking options within walking distance, available for a nominal fee:
LOL
Unless walking distance is well over a kilometer or you're overly generous with what you consider "nominal".
I don't downvote. Why? Karma.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8560 upvotes
GTHA
Justin Trudeau will be the first sitting Canadian prime minister on the long-running daytime show when he appears at their first live taping in Niagara Falls, Ont., on Monday. The show will be taped at the Oakes Garden Theatre, which showcases panoramic views of the American and Horseshoe Falls.

Other guests slated for Monday's show include "Orphan Black" actress Tatiana Maslany and American singer Erin Bowman.

The second episode, which will air Tuesday, will be filmed immediately after the live-to-air Monday show. Tuesday's guests will feature "America's Got Talent" judge Howie Mandel, "Cars 3" star Nathan Fillion, and musical performers French Montana and Swae Lee.

from http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/live-wit ... -1.3443087
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4801 posts
407 upvotes
GTA
Pm has time to slack i see