Niagara Parks

Niagara Parks Parking Pass $40

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2022 11:19 am
Nov 8, 2016
119 posts
8 upvotes
GTA
hennamomin wrote: I purchased this online- used in most parking without issue -and was able to get my pass from parking lot A all the way end office location in parking - we will add another number plate later on as we only have one car.
Could you or anyone confirm if the 2nd number plate can be added later as I don't find this info on the web site ? I thought you have to provide 2 number plates at the time of order.
Jun 24, 2013
759 posts
1673 upvotes
Mississauga
Saheest wrote: Could you or anyone confirm if the 2nd number plate can be added later as I don't find this info on the web site ? I thought you have to provide 2 number plates at the time of order.
yes we can add it later- no one check address so it is ok to share with friends and family
Feb 14, 2005
805 posts
579 upvotes
Toronto
darkhorz1 wrote: Thank you for posting the list. It's very helpful. So, there is none near Clifton Hill, right?
4348 Hiram St. is the closest one to Clifton Hill.
Jul 12, 2019
82 posts
78 upvotes
espnocho wrote: Closest lot to Clifton hill is on River road by the rainbow bridge.
I don't think River road by the rainbow bridge parking lot is included per this page. Closest to Clifton Hill would be Hiram St (750 meters).

EDIT: Apologies. Just noticed the previous post is stating exact the same thing
Jul 22, 2022
1 posts
1 upvote
mac119 wrote: Any one from North York, Etobicoke wanna split , Let me know
I would like to share if nobody has contacted you yet.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24092 posts
32561 upvotes
Toronto
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Jun 22, 2009
552 posts
271 upvotes
Anyone interested in the sharing of the parking pass? Leave me a message if interested.
Jun 22, 2009
552 posts
271 upvotes
If anyone has one available, I'm interested.
Send me a pm.

Thanks.