Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Niche Coffee

Niche Zero Grinder (Pre-Order) for 499 GBP + 70 GBP shipping to Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2022 12:41 am
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7110 posts
2891 upvotes
GTA
reother wrote: Does the Sette generally have the same performance (espresso wise) as the Mignon series? Looks like the adjustability is quite a bit better, but curious about pure performance for espresso.
No... the in the cup product is very different and its based on what kind of beans you use.

Things that improve would be flavour from type of beans. Flat burrs would give you better results in the cup for lightly roasted beans, conical does the same for darker roasts.

Comparing side by side conical vs flat, there is a wider range in flavour profile and sweetness present - a bit "mellow" overall profile. Conical seems to give flavour that is narrower so comes off a bit "intense" and flavours are a bit harder to distinguish from each other.

Flats when you increase the flat burrs, based on geomtry of the burrs, i notice the sweetness increases and so do other flavours but they keep the wide range of flavour profile.
Nov 8, 2020
98 posts
57 upvotes
Barrie
I just bought the Mocca Master yesterday.
It's everything they say it is:)
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18377 posts
1360 upvotes
Elmira
Came here because I’m in the market for a Niche Zero and wanted to surprise my wife with it. Thought for sure a place like iDrinkCoffee would have these, but they don’t. Damn it. Is there any worthy alternative located here in Canada? What does this sucker cost all in , in 2022, after ALL taxes and duty etc fully paid and landed?
Thanks in advance
a closed mind is already defeated