Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TravelZoo

Tickets ACC, Toronto - From $39 45% off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2015 10:40 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
What's the cheapest concert you can ever attend?

50 Cent featuring Nickelback.

Their last album that came out in November and didn't really gain too much attention. They were great to listen to when I was in highschool. 6-8 years ago.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2009
1026 posts
9952 upvotes
Vancouver
Just like working as a CS rep. 90% of the calls you get are people complaining while 10% are people with legitimate issues and thank you after. Only the dissatisfied people voice their displeasure with Nickelback while the people that like them simply go to their shows and listen to there music. As is the case with this everytime. Obviously enough people like them if they keep selling thousands of tickets to venues.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11318 posts
3866 upvotes
Nowhere
nomnomdeals wrote: I think it was part of a South Park show once, so everyone's just going along with it.
We see the same pack mentality here when it comes to certain retailers. People hate them and don't know why but just do because that's what everyone else says.
Jul 8, 2014
426 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto, ON
As a DJ, I always laugh when people say "this band is horrible" and "this music sucks" - who the **** cares what you think? The band doesn't. The people that like the music don't. In fact, no one cares but you. People say "I hate techno" and "I hate gino beats" but have no idea wtf they're talking about...Now, there's so many different "genres" of music the media has made up and assigned nifty names to - how many of you like trap music? Why was it called trap? To classify NICKELBACK as soft rock, hard rock, metal, alternative - who cares. If you like them, go see them, if you don't, stfu and move onto the next thread. Thanks for the post OP.
Apr 28, 2014
120 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sinyk wrote: He held onto it for like 11 years. I was helping him move and he found it sitting at the bottom of a random box. We had a good laugh over it again and he gave it to me after that. It sits somewhere in a box with the small amount of other concert memorabilia I have collected at shows, which is, I think, just a drumstick.
Haha. Thanks for the laugh +1 for you.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
2024 posts
1291 upvotes
one of the more underrated bands out there, thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1817 posts
1337 upvotes
bokep wrote: LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH
I see what you did there.
lol but there's no excuse with throwing rocks at someone.
...soft jersey's are a different story
Jun 3, 2012
809 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto
Loooook at this photuhhhhgraphh
It's a realluh nice photuhgraph
I took it with a Canon cameruhhhh
It was on sale as Costcoooo
Sep 13, 2007
257 posts
171 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
I'm not a nickelback fan either (think they kinda suck actually) but with the video of them in Portugal, why would you pay and go to a concert and then throw rocks at the performer for what appears to be no reason?! Seems odd.
Jan 1, 2013
451 posts
320 upvotes
POINTE-CLAIRE
Despite sluggish concert sales that have necessitated the liquidation of concert tickets, I don't see any band members joining the RFD ranks any time soon.
Sep 13, 2007
257 posts
171 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
jetcap wrote: Despite sluggish concert sales that have necessitated the liquidation of concert tickets, I don't see any band members joining the RFD ranks any time soon.
Are you saying Bono is not a member of RFD? :|
Jan 1, 2013
451 posts
320 upvotes
POINTE-CLAIRE
Sorry; should have been more clear in my post...was just referring to Nickelback not being RFD members. Of course Bono is, he pre-orders mattresses from Sears and sends them to every planned concert stop, and with the money he saves, helps to save the world.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
jetcap wrote: Sorry; should have been more clear in my post...was just referring to Nickelback not being RFD members. Of course Bono is, he pre-orders mattresses from Sears and sends them to every planned concert stop, and with the money he saves, helps to save the world.
But SEARS canceled all of his mattress orders.

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/cdf63b0c4b0858c ... spd0nt.jpg[/IMG]

So now the world is screwed!!!!
Jan 1, 2013
451 posts
320 upvotes
POINTE-CLAIRE
I guess that's how he hurt his back that had him cancelling dates on his last tour lol.
Oct 23, 2013
202 posts
69 upvotes
Edmonton
jelloalien wrote: I'm not a nickelback fan either (think they kinda suck actually) but with the video of them in Portugal, why would you pay and go to a concert and then throw rocks at the performer for what appears to be no reason?! Seems odd.
i think it was a festival type thing where the crowd got bamboozled into listening to them. maybe a metal crowd and these hard rockers show up with their pop hits.