Tickets ACC, Toronto - From $39 45% off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2015 10:40 am
Banned
Oct 20, 2007
4397 posts
504 upvotes
Mississauga
plummer66 wrote: Like them or not.......they have more money than all of us combined and don't have to work a 9-5 job Monday-Friday. I'd switch them in a heartbeat.
I'd switch with them in a heartbeat too, well for Chad Kroeger anyways since he's married to Avril Lavigne!! :cheesygri

Really though I don't understand the hate for Nickelback either. I'm not a huge fan of theirs but I do enjoy some of their music and I think they're a good Canadian band that's made some really memorable songs over the years.
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
1544 posts
69 upvotes
I don't hate or care about Nickleback, but every time I see that Chad guy's beard, makes me wanna punch him.
Sep 13, 2007
242 posts
152 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
kelvin wrote: I don't hate or care about Nickleback, but every time I see that Chad guy's beard, makes me wanna punch him.
Haha good stuff!

And by that I mean violence is good stuff, kids.
Dec 16, 2009
372 posts
151 upvotes
Hamilton
[quote="jelloalien" post_id="21516943" time="1423085979" user_id="115830"]I'm not a nickelback fan either (think they kinda suck actually) but with the video of them in Portugal, why would you pay and go to a concert and then throw rocks at the performer for what appears to be no reason?! Seems odd.[/QUO

well, I'm not condoning, but they are the biggest d-bags going for at least the last 4-5 years. and if you don't think so then you haven't actually listened to the lyrics to their songs.
Sep 13, 2007
242 posts
152 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
hank hill wrote: You actually read my quote, right?

Specifically where I wrote this ---> "I'm not a nickelback fan either (think they kinda suck actually)"
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2693 posts
236 upvotes
Markham

This was amusing and made them likeable.
Be Happy
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13885 posts
1361 upvotes
I laughed at the Dave Coulier being dead part.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3099 posts
1774 upvotes
Kingston
Not a huge fan of any band/singer that auto tunes music to death to be honest.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1295 posts
911 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
Saw them about 7 years ago. I was pissed that they spent 15 minutes doing a beer drinking contest on stage with 3 from the audience. You pay good money to see a show, I don't need to see this crap!
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1317 posts
1032 upvotes
They sound like all the power chord bands of the 90's...turning every vowel they say into A...they haven't realized people have moved on from that style of sound.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81236345/

I've been aware of their music well before they hit main stream, but the fact their sound hasn't evolved or changed even an iota is why I dislike this band and laugh when we all do impressions of Chad Kroger at work...