Expired Hot Deals

Nickelbrook Brewing Co $52 for 30 Pack/1,71 per Tall Boy

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2021 5:25 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 30, 2010
56 posts
49 upvotes
Mississauga

Nickelbrook Brewing Co $52 for 30 Pack/1,71 per Tall Boy

Deal Link:
Price:
52
Savings:
$10 off
Check out this local brewery https://nickelbrook.com/ $10 off with code BURLDADS10 Free Delivery

Just ordered mixed 30 pack works out to 1.71 per 500ml Tall Boys.
Thread Summary
Free delivery to these locations

LOCAL DOOR DROP

It’s very scientific, pay attention:

Oakville/Burlington/Hamilton/Milton

FREE next day shipping on all orders placed 3pm the day prior. $50 minimum order. Delivery window is between 11am-8pm.

Mississauga/Toronto

FREE shipping on all orders placed 3pm the day prior. $50 minimum order. Deliveries will take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 11am-8pm.

Brampton/Georgetown - Monday

Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph/Cambridge - Tuesday

St. Catharines/Grimsby - Thursday

Ottawa - Thursday & Friday

Vaughan/Markham/Newmarket/Aurora/King City - Thursday & Friday
63 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 23, 2005
8858 posts
5366 upvotes
I think there is a lot more info required in your thread.... To start with:

LOCAL DOOR DROP
It’s very scientific, pay attention:
Oakville/ Burlington/ Hamilton/ Milton/ Toronto/ Mississauga
FREE 1-2 day shipping on all orders placed 3pm the day prior. $50 minimum order.

ONTARIO DOOR DROP – Performed by a 3rd party courier

Order by 3pm, your beer will be delivered within 2-3 days. Don’t be alarmed if the shipment arrives in multiple packages at different times -- it’s normal. $15 flat fee, no minimum order!
Member
Nov 24, 2019
252 posts
647 upvotes
There are only four types that are around that price mark. (Cause & Effect, Cheeky Bastard, Equillibrium +$1, Lost in Orbit +$2). Rest will be about +$10. Oh, and they are not mixed, it is one kind x 30.

Having said that, Wicked Awesome is one of my go-to favorites and with $10 off that's a really good price at about $2.16 per can, compared to ~$3.30? at LCBO.

I am more of a fan of having a variety of different IPAs on a given night so still a no for me, but definitely a great price!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2500 posts
3516 upvotes
GTA
Koenv55972 wrote: I am more of a fan of having a variety of different IPAs on a given night so still a no for me, but definitely a great price!
Just buy a 30 pack of each type! Problem solved. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5233 posts
2894 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Chad Kroeger approves of this deal.

Image
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1497 posts
425 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Simple rating for the mix pack: HS good, NN ok, CE ok, CB ok, WA good, LIO ok, Zap! depends on how adventures you are, MH Great, Eq Ok.

I would suggest not getting any of the "Bastard" series, there are better choice for barrel aged beer.
Newbie
May 10, 2008
99 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Quality Beers at less than $2/can? Thank you!
Sr. Member
Oct 19, 2006
636 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP great deal.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 24, 2008
1031 posts
727 upvotes
In for a mixer. Are we supposed to tip the delivery guy?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1780 posts
1307 upvotes
Brampton
Unless local, shipping kills the Deal.
Jr. Member
Oct 10, 2011
190 posts
374 upvotes
Mississauga
Great find. Good craft beer and love the mix pack vs 24 of the same beer. In for a mix pack!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 31, 2006
997 posts
923 upvotes
Norilsk
Head Stock included?

I like my summer beers in the cold!
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 24, 2008
1388 posts
996 upvotes
Damn. Love their zap ipa but would need to pay shipping
Member
Jun 12, 2012
231 posts
82 upvotes
Vanier
boyoflondon wrote: I think there is a lot more info required in your thread.... To start with:

LOCAL DOOR DROP
It’s very scientific, pay attention:
Oakville/ Burlington/ Hamilton/ Milton/ Toronto/ Mississauga
FREE 1-2 day shipping on all orders placed 3pm the day prior. $50 minimum order.

ONTARIO DOOR DROP – Performed by a 3rd party courier

Order by 3pm, your beer will be delivered within 2-3 days. Don’t be alarmed if the shipment arrives in multiple packages at different times -- it’s normal. $15 flat fee, no minimum order!
Getting Door drop for free in Ottawa as well :)
https://imgur.com/a/w8OaDt2

And here's the more specific info from their email:
LOCAL DOOR DROP

It’s very scientific, pay attention:

Oakville/Burlington/Hamilton/Milton

FREE next day shipping on all orders placed 3pm the day prior. $50 minimum order. Delivery window is between 11am-8pm.

Mississauga/Toronto

FREE shipping on all orders placed 3pm the day prior. $50 minimum order. Deliveries will take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 11am-8pm.

Brampton/Georgetown - Monday

Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph/Cambridge - Tuesday

St. Catharines/Grimsby - Thursday

Ottawa - Thursday & Friday

Vaughan/Markham/Newmarket/Aurora/King City - Thursday & Friday
These would seem to be all the "free" Local door drop locations.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 24, 2009
703 posts
321 upvotes
Mississauga
Been ordering from NB all year - they’ve been great. One time they missed a delivery and did it the next day and gave me 4 more beer for my trouble. Now I hope they miss my delivery by a day every time. :)

I usually do a flat of Naughty Neighbor with a mix of other four packs.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 1, 2004
9564 posts
3119 upvotes
mjavor wrote: In for a mixer. Are we supposed to tip the delivery guy?
I always do and they're very good about it:-)
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 20, 2004
187 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
I'm in Toronto, north york to be exact, and it's not offering free shipping for me....order is $65, so it should qualify.....

EDIT: my postal code isn't in their list at the bottom of this page: https://nickelbrook.com/pages/faqs
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 7, 2008
158 posts
56 upvotes
Oakville
CadillacJack wrote: Been ordering from NB all year - they’ve been great. One time they missed a delivery and did it the next day and gave me 4 more beer for my trouble. Now I hope they miss my delivery by a day every time. :)

I usually do a flat of Naughty Neighbor with a mix of other four packs.
I'd also be fine with a missed delivery date if that means more beer!

I haven't ordered from them directly but this offer sealed the deal. Great beer and its local. Can't go wrong.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 1, 2004
9564 posts
3119 upvotes
unreg991 wrote: I'm in Toronto, north york to be exact, and it's not offering free shipping for me....order is $65, so it should qualify.....

EDIT: my postal code isn't in their list at the bottom of this page: https://nickelbrook.com/pages/faqs
Same here, they add $15 for my Toronto location and tax on that.
Order from them, better beer, better prices and free delivery anywhere GTA
https://shop.amsterdambeer.com/
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim

Top