Expired Hot Deals

NickelBrook

NickelBrook "No Bad Daze" Beer 48x 473mL cans for $81.60 w. 15% HAPPYHOUR code FREE home delivery for many ON residents

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2021 12:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1303 posts
716 upvotes
Vaughan

NickelBrook "No Bad Daze" Beer 48x 473mL cans for $81.60 w. 15% HAPPYHOUR code FREE home delivery for many ON residents

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
NickelBrook
I am a big fan of NickelBrook brewery (Burlington, ON). I have enjoyed their Cause and Effect beer as well as the No Bad Daze beer. Brewed locally in Ontario. It's happy hour right now. And No Bad Daze is on sale for $48 per 24. The HAPPYHOUR coupon gives you an additional 15% off. I just ordered 2x 24 = 48 tall boy cans for $81.60 delivered to my front door. Happy hour ends in 1 hour. Move quickly or miss out. Stock up for summer! Check to see if you qualify for free delivery (mostly GTA and southern Ontario addresses). Try their other beers if No Bad Daze is not to your liking. Cheers!

Mic

PS The coupon is HAPPYHOUR so make sure you add that at checkout!
# D4HK
# FreeSpavor&KovrigNow
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
9123 posts
2099 upvotes
Vancouver
That’s pretty cheap delivered thanks OP
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
2059 posts
74 upvotes
Thanks, picked up some beer (not that I need anymore...lol)
Jan 16, 2005
502 posts
194 upvotes
Hamilton
Nice! Ordered a case and a 4 pack of wicked awesome for the free shipping
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
2021 posts
798 upvotes
Code not working?

Edit: oh. HAPPYHOUR only works every Monday 5 - 8pm

Edit 2: now I'm sour I waited until I was done dinner to go through the deal
Jan 1, 2014
83 posts
71 upvotes
Ill be honest Im kinda upset; I thought id find some nickleback deal
Penalty Box
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
399 upvotes
Glad i missed this, because there's no point stocking up until Dr Tam chooses the science the CDC used to remove masks and social distancing.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3206 posts
365 upvotes
Ottawa
I actually ordered the cause and effect today due to another members post a out this Nickelback.

This is a even better deal.

It's great to hear about these breweries offering free delivery at good prices

Thanks for the post
Hello
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6315 posts
2461 upvotes
Toronto
dealisdead wrote: Glad i missed this, because there's no point stocking up until Dr Tam chooses the science the CDC used to remove masks and social distancing.
So you're saying wearing masks and social distancing doesn't reduce covid infections
Penalty Box
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
399 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: So you're saying wearing masks and social distancing doesn't reduce covid infections
Clearly the CDC has shifted timelines. Maybe we are entering the "mistakes were made" phase and can expect a few key people thrown under the bus?

To answer your question, that's not what I was saying, however the preponderance of their efficacy was well established pre-pandemic.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1303 posts
716 upvotes
Vaughan
ilusa wrote: I actually ordered the cause and effect today due to another members post a out this Nickelback.

This is a even better deal.

It's great to hear about these breweries offering free delivery at good prices

Thanks for the post
Hey, did you see that Cause and Effect beer now has a recurring order option on the 24 cans with a 10% discount? I love it! You can set up to have 24 tall boys delivered to your front door every week, 2 weeks, or month (depends on how fast you drink them and want them replaced). 10% off like Amazon ship and save. It's like how milk delivery used to be (but not empties pick-up option... yet).

Mic

PS Sadly, this 15% off thread is dead. Check out NickelBrook every Monday between 5pm and 8pm to see what kind of epic 15% off deal you might score. I do :)
# D4HK
# FreeSpavor&KovrigNow