Expired Hot Deals

[Nike] 20% off Nike Canada (Unidays)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2021 2:54 pm
[OP]
Member
Nov 28, 2016
276 posts
618 upvotes

[Nike] 20% off Nike Canada (Unidays)

Limited time only!
Valid from 2021-05-05 to 2021-05-07
20% Off
Enjoy 20% Student Discount when you shop with Nike online at nike.com.
Verify your student status with UNiDAYS to access this discount.

Works on regular and sale price
Last edited by TomRFD on May 5th, 2021 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
146 replies
Sr. Member
Mar 24, 2003
629 posts
155 upvotes
Any chance someone has a code to share ? would really appreciate it!

Will update post once i get a code...still looking at the moment. Thanks!
Last edited by Nolan on May 5th, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Sep 29, 2019
6 posts
9 upvotes
It's not working with my unidays account because it's linked to a French school, my code is only working on Nike Europe :(
Jr. Member
Dec 5, 2012
195 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
I have a moral question for everyone.

I just used my son, who is in grade 2, Peel District email address and was able to sign up for an account and get the discount code.

how should I feel?
Sr. Member
Jun 28, 2009
974 posts
599 upvotes
sellurcell wrote: I have a moral question for everyone.

I just used my son, who is in grade 2, Peel District email address and was able to sign up for an account and get the discount code.

how should I feel?
you should feel like a genius. i'll be using my son's school email address for this.
Member
User avatar
Dec 5, 2018
245 posts
266 upvotes
Montreal
jceezy23 wrote: you should feel like a genius. i'll be using my son's school email address for this.
What about using the Seneca account we got for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification? I guess that works too.
Jr. Member
Dec 5, 2012
195 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
jceezy23 wrote: you should feel like a genius. i'll be using my son's school email address for this.
haha thanks, they didn't list elementary schools but I was able choose any high school in Peel and use the elementary email address to verify.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10000 posts
4973 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sellurcell wrote: I have a moral question for everyone.

I just used my son, who is in grade 2, Peel District email address and was able to sign up for an account and get the discount code.

how should I feel?
It’s RFD no shame
Telus $45 25GB
Member
Oct 14, 2015
230 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
Why would you feel bad about getting a paltry 20% off a product that normally goes for 50% off during Sportcheck friends/fam/VIP days? It's Nike.
Jr. Member
Dec 16, 2016
140 posts
85 upvotes
Coquitlam
Ordered a ton of compressions tanks.

Thanks OP and dont forget 8% Rakuten

I hate how its only free shipping after $175.... cmon your stores are closed.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1458 posts
1638 upvotes
TORONTO
Gothcake wrote: Ordered a ton of compressions tanks.

Thanks OP and dont forget 8% Rakuten

I hate how its only free shipping after $175.... cmon your stores are closed.
Don't see 8% Rakuten, says 2%.
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Moderator
User avatar
Jul 13, 2008
20979 posts
7991 upvotes
GTA
Dang, I placed an order exactly a week ago with the base UNiDAYS 10% off and it's already somewhere in transit somewhere in France. I might have to return and reorder once it arrives.

For the small minority of you that have a Brim Mastercard, you can stack 4% on top of the UNiDAYS 20% discount if you go through the Brim eShop.

hansdoreen wrote: Don't see 8% Rakuten, says 2%.
I also see 2%.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 8, 2020
175 posts
380 upvotes
awesome, grabbed a pair of black Vapormax 2020 for $150+tx after the coupon

Danke OP
Hello World!
Jr. Member
Dec 16, 2016
140 posts
85 upvotes
Coquitlam
Sanforized wrote: Dang, I placed an order exactly a week ago with the base UNiDAYS 10% off and it's already somewhere in transit somewhere in France. I might have to return and reorder once it arrives.

For the small minority of you that have a Brim Mastercard, you can stack 4% on top of the UNiDAYS 20% discount if you go through the Brim eShop.

I also see 2%.
So theres 2 rakuten plugins. Theres a US version and CA version where payout is in corresponding currency.

US is only 2% right now and CA is 8%

Edit: it was the other way around US was 8%, although reading fine print dont think it counted as it refers to non US sales. Stick to the 2% guys
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5418 posts
2417 upvotes
TimTaylor wrote: Why would you feel bad about getting a paltry 20% off a product that normally goes for 50% off during Sportcheck friends/fam/VIP days? It's Nike.
When in bloody hell does Sportchek have 50% off during "friends and family"?
Member
Jan 19, 2008
213 posts
11 upvotes
how does unidays work? Do I just get a coupon code? or do I need to buy it through them like rakuten.

Planning to ask my sister to signup for an account for me so i can access the discount.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1098 posts
2259 upvotes
Canada
TimTaylor wrote: Why would you feel bad about getting a paltry 20% off a product that normally goes for 50% off during Sportcheck friends/fam/VIP days? It's Nike.
The friends/vip days at sportchek don't include Nike branded items (other than shoes)...
Live a little
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 14, 2006
2252 posts
1028 upvotes
Waterloo
Jackji wrote: The friends/vip days at sportchek don't include Nike branded items (other than shoes)...
I’ve definitely purchased Nike apparel during VIP days at sport chek and the discount applied.
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1458 posts
1638 upvotes
TORONTO
lim1017 wrote: how does unidays work? Do I just get a coupon code? or do I need to buy it through them like rakuten.

Planning to ask my sister to signup for an account for me so i can access the discount.
You get a coupon code.
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS

Top