Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1282 posts
2669 upvotes
Pawtucket

[Nike Factory Store] F&F Sale with coupon. Feb 22-26. Check your emails YMMV

Savings:
30%
The Nike Factory outlet is having another 30% off Friends & Family sale. Valid from Feb 22- Feb 26. Check you emails if you are already on the mailing list for the code. Not sure if its a unique code. Mine ends in ....492 in case the code is not unique like previously. If it is not unique, just a reminder that some locations may not accept a screenshot of the code.

Terms:
This pass is valid in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Limit one discount per person, per transaction, valid at Nike Factory, Hurley Factory and Converse Factory locations. Discount limited to total transaction of $750 or less before taxes and shipping fees are applied. Offer not valid online, by phone or at Nike Store, Hurley Store and Converse Store retail locations. Not redeemable for cash, credit or adjustments toward previous or employee purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount including employee discount. Discount does not apply to full MSRP items, launch products, Apple products, Chuck Taylor All Star classic colors, or gift cards. Footwear purchases (with or without this discount) are limited to ten pairs per individual per day. Nike Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Returns are subject to the Nike, Hurley and Converse Return Policies. Offer valid February 22nd to February 26th, 2018. Void where prohibited. Apple is a trademark of Apple, Inc. ONE TIME USE BARCODE at Nike Factory Store locations. ONE TIME USE CODE at Hurley Factory Store. ONE TIME USE CODE at Converse Factory Store.

Deal is now live on the Nike App. You may need to log out and log in again to see the coupon in the inbox. Download the app here if you can't see it because of the Country restriction
https://apkpure.com/nike/com.nike.omega

Screenshot_20180219-123842.png
Screenshot_20180221-214724.png

Mod Edit: To keep thread from getting derailed, please do not request trades or codes.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 19th, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
298 replies
Feb 11, 2009
137 posts
35 upvotes
Where do you register for the email? Is it just the regular Nike website or is there a specific one for the Nike factory store?

Thanks
Sep 16, 2012
157 posts
117 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
have to downvote you on this one. if you're not going to let us in on the deal, why post?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2013
4827 posts
1027 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Nothing coupon on the appa both ios and Android.

Freedom Mobile

Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2358 posts
887 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone have luck using the app to get the coupon?
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
4948 posts
2632 upvotes
Mississauga
bttmfdr wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 5:43 pm
have to downvote you on this one. if you're not going to let us in on the deal, why post?
What are you talking about? The code is one-time use. OP doesn't have to share the code! He's just letting us know, "BTW, check your e-mail".
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1390 posts
716 upvotes
Vancouver
On the mailing list, no coup in my email. Not really a hot deal if no one can get it.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
4948 posts
2632 upvotes
Mississauga
steph3n wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 5:03 pm
Where do you register for the email? Is it just the regular Nike website or is there a specific one for the Nike factory store?

Thanks
Wondering the same!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
3623 posts
1732 upvotes
Calgary
What a Laugh. This Nike app sends out codes every few months. “Let us in on the deal” lol.
I love my Koodo account.
A new Public Mobile account holder as well.
Aug 23, 2013
895 posts
231 upvotes
Scarborough
bttmfdr wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 5:43 pm
Wish we still had the downvote button so I could downvote your post.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1282 posts
2669 upvotes
Pawtucket
steph3n wrote:
Feb 19th, 2018 5:03 pm

Thanks
You can register you email on the US Nike site:
https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/
Scroll to the bottom and look for the "SIGN UP FOR EMAIL" link.

You can also get the app by going to:
https://apkpure.com/nike/com.nike.omega

Sometimes the codes show up on the app. This time it only came via email.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
3623 posts
1732 upvotes
Calgary
It will show up on the app, it always does.
I love my Koodo account.
A new Public Mobile account holder as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2005
1255 posts
88 upvotes
Ontario
So this expired before it even got started?

Do they hand out the f&f in store?
Apr 27, 2017
14 posts
chatted with a nike customer service rep online, apparently this promo is currently for the US only.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2975 posts
346 upvotes
jtreez wrote:
Feb 20th, 2018 11:37 am
chatted with a nike customer service rep online, apparently this promo is currently for the US only.
the coupon clearly states for use in Canada, US and Puerto rico. I think we should be able to pull this up in the app in a day or two. Same thing happened last time.