Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nike

Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Running Shoe (Triple Black Available for Mens) - $88.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2022 8:07 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
1380 posts
750 upvotes

[Nike] Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Running Shoe (Triple Black Available for Mens) - $88.99

Thought Nike already cleared their stock of the Pegasus 38 but apparently not.

Staple workhorse of a shoe - very durable, albeit heavy relatively to the Pegasus 39 - but you should easily get over 800KM on these shoes.

Triple Black or Black/White for Men

https://www.nike.com/ca/t/air-zoom-pega ... CW7356-001

Black/White for Women: -

https://www.nike.com/ca/t/air-zoom-pega ... CW7358-002

Use Unidays for additional 10% off, and Rakuten for 2% - Not sure if APP provides more discounts.

Lots of sizes available as of 5:44 PM EST.

Shipping is free over $175 - I suggest buying two sizes and see which one fits better and return the other e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r
online o̶r̶ ̶v̶i̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶ (As per ozzie16 - thanks)

Returns are free

https://www.nike.com/ca/help/a/how-to-return-gs

How do I return a Nike order?
You can start a return online. For additional details, refer to our simple instructions. Remember, we'll cover the delivery costs.

We make returns easy. That's because we want you to go for a trial run with your new shoes or gear, confidently knowing you can easily return your Nike order for any reason within 30 days.* Simply follow the steps below to send your order back.

And remember, returns are always free.

Reminder: do not derail this thread with code requests. Check in Request A Deal for the relevant Unidays thread. Infractions will be handed out for members who cannot abide by the rules.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Aug 17th, 2022 4:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: added reminder
Thread Summary
Looking for a coupon code? Post in the Nike Coupon Code Share/Request Thread.

Posts asking for a code within this thread will be removed.
496 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2012
3056 posts
4989 upvotes
Toronto
mightylobo wrote:
Shipping is free over $175 - I suggest buying two sizes and see which one fits better and return the other either online or via store.
Upvoted! But just a minor nit - you cannot return Nike online purchases to the store. Different entities apparently. Interestingly all Nike online orders I’ve gotten were shipped from Europe.

I also hope Nike isn’t destroying all returned items even if unused as they were exposed for doing so recently.
Oct 20, 2009
546 posts
769 upvotes
Beeton
Just me? I can't seem to add to cart on Chrome or FF on desktop. Meh?

Thanks OP, btw
Sep 23, 2013
37 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is wondering, the Pegasus line is basically Nike's " 'Ol Reliable" running sneaker. Great comfort and durability for casual and running use. I still wear my Pegasus 36 I got a few years ago if I'm going for a long walk/urban hiking!
Jan 28, 2008
411 posts
178 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ozzie16 wrote: Upvoted! But just a minor nit - you cannot return Nike online purchases to the store. Different entities apparently. Interestingly all Nike online orders I’ve gotten were shipped from Europe.

I also hope Nike isn’t destroying all returned items even if unused as they were exposed for doing so recently.
It says free 30 days return.
Oct 30, 2019
870 posts
1803 upvotes
Fraser Valley
These shoes are so comfortable.
Nov 11, 2019
97 posts
132 upvotes
Anyone know if this is true to fit in brannock or Half a size larger than brannock like most bikes? I find fly knit runners are usually exact brannock size
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
Does Nike pay return shipping like Under Armour?
Dec 13, 2004
690 posts
212 upvotes
Thanks OP! Ordered two pairs, I'm going to be good for a long time and perfect timing. I was shopping for some runners!
Dec 13, 2004
690 posts
212 upvotes
mtlboy wrote: Does Nike pay return shipping like Under Armour?
As per OP

How do I return a Nike order?
You can start a return online. For additional details, refer to our simple instructions. Remember, we'll cover the delivery costs.

We make returns easy. That's because we want you to go for a trial run with your new shoes or gear, confidently knowing you can easily return your Nike order for any reason within 30 days.* Simply follow the steps below to send your order back.

And remember, returns are always free.
Oct 31, 2014
248 posts
106 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
The shipping fee is kinda too much for shoes like this. ..
Nov 11, 2019
621 posts
293 upvotes
How do these compare to the Ultraboosts for strictly everyday standing or walking? Thinking Face
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5889 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
poppitypop wrote: If anyone is wondering, the Pegasus line is basically Nike's " 'Ol Reliable" running sneaker. Great comfort and durability for casual and running use. I still wear my Pegasus 36 I got a few years ago if I'm going for a long walk/urban hiking!
Yep. I buy these on a yearly basis when the previous version goes on sale, so it looks like it's that time of year Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3496 posts
1679 upvotes
Mississauga
Neednamerfd wrote: How do these compare to the Ultraboosts for strictly everyday standing or walking? Thinking Face
I wouldn't buy these for walking. I mean, you definitely could but they won't be as comfortable as an Ultraboost or a Nike React shoe. I run exclusively using Nike Pegasus shoes and they provide a great amount of stiffness and stability for when you're running.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3565 posts
3189 upvotes
Too bad no wide sizes available. Need to find some on sale.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2010
1215 posts
437 upvotes
Ottawa
How come there was no such thing as Unidays when I was a student?

gonna return the Renew Serenity Run Running Shoes I ordered from shortchek and see if I can price match this one.

Thanks OP!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)