Expired Hot Deals

[Nike] Nike friends and family July 18-22 Nike outlets

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2019 3:37 pm
Dec 13, 2016
351 posts
196 upvotes
GTA
85matt wrote: Few guys at vaughan mills bought cube rental van's worth of jordan and vapormax
resale them online.
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1838 posts
1051 upvotes
85matt wrote: Few guys at vaughan mills bought cube rental van's worth of jordan and vapormax
I saw this guy when I was paying. Him and his 2 friends just kept bringing stacks to the counter.
Feb 6, 2007
187 posts
35 upvotes
eclone wrote: I saw this guy when I was paying. Him and his 2 friends just kept bringing stacks to the counter.
I heard him tell an employee they'd be back tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1783 posts
946 upvotes
scrowe89 wrote: Which app is it? When I search Nike on the app store I see Nike Run Club and Nike Training Club, but thats it. Really trying to get a 30% off code for those BRS Epic React Flyknit 2s
Android you'd have to sideload the app.
Since it's available at US play store only.

iOS have to be jailbreak, unless there's another way to get it.

Google is your friend.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
4461 posts
1941 upvotes
Toronto
Which Jordan's they got, any 1s?
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Dec 3, 2006
329 posts
83 upvotes
eclone wrote: Vaughan has new 2019 in 2 colors and utility in a few colors on on the back wall both at 20% + 30% with the card. I bought 3 pairs of utility.

How much does a pair of Vapor Max go for now with all discounts applied and tax? Thanks
My Bell Retention Plan: Using a HTC Raider 4G LTE
200 + 100 Bonus Daytime Minutes, Nat Fab10, 100 Minutes CDN LD, Unlimited Incoming Calls, 6pm Unlimited Evenings & Weekends, Unlimited Outgoing Text, Unlimited Incoming Text, Unlimited Picture & Video Messaging, 6GB LTE Data, Unlimited Social Messaging, VoiceMail and Caller ID
After Fees & Taxes is $71.20 Monthly
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1838 posts
1051 upvotes
rvn wrote: How much does a pair of Vapor Max go for now with all discounts applied and tax? Thanks
Either works out to 100+t
Oct 3, 2011
22 posts
10 upvotes
TORONTO
Walked into Nike Clearance at Dixie Mall. Inquired about the FNF. Sales guy goes sorry no more cards. Got the whole “supposed to be only for friends and family of employees” speech. Said ok cool and walked out. ✌️
Dec 1, 2011
56 posts
14 upvotes
went to Marché Centreal (Montreal) yesterday and they said there no more extra cards :(
will try on sunday
Feb 20, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
want to go to Dixie outlet tomorrow anyone willing to share coupon .. would be appreciated
May 11, 2007
954 posts
704 upvotes
Kitchener
got a pair of vapormax for just under $114(all in) from Kitchener outlet. They were 179.87 plus 20%. I went to cashier and asked her if i could get additional 30% f&F discount. She asked me if i have the card and how did i find out about this. I said online. She said Ok she would give an addtional 30% off but this sale is only got Friineds and family working here. They have lots of vapormax in diffrent sizes and colors still left.
Jan 13, 2007
421 posts
40 upvotes
Barrie
Why is this thread getting so many down votes?
Is it the availability of the cards or selection of merch?

I haven't gone to the store yet.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6341 posts
5719 upvotes
Calgary
xeryusdvirus wrote: Why is this thread getting so many down votes?
Is it the availability of the cards or selection of merch?

I haven't gone to the store yet.
Some people can’t access a card so they downvote.
Feb 18, 2005
354 posts
141 upvotes
Ottawa
bbevol wrote: Don't believe that one is a real Factory store. Its the employee store.

Ontario stores which work..
- Toronto Premium Outlet in Halton
- Burloak Nike Factory Store near Oakville
- Vaughan Mills in Vaughan,
- Dixie Clearance Store
- Nike Factory store in Kitchener
- Niagara has one
- Cookstown has one up north
Just an update Cookstown was not giving out cards, they did not know about the sale.
The Ottawa outlet in Kanata also has a Nike Factory store and they were giving out cards.
Jan 17, 2010
764 posts
279 upvotes
what is even worse is that when its day 30 on return policy they return what they cant sell.... i feel for the staff.