Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nike

Nike friends and family July 18-22 Nike outlets

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2019 3:37 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
stutterboi wrote: might be an outside shot, but has anyone seen the jordan 3 retro chlorophyl at any of the stores around GTA? They were in stock a wk or two back, i assume people had cleared them out early in the sale.
didn't see any at VM or TPO the other day. thx in advance
None at burloak. I was at cookstown 3 weeks ago and they had none, so I doubt they would have it now
Jul 17, 2019
11 posts
13 upvotes
tomdleko wrote: Any luck using the Nike App although US only at the Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills (Milton location)?
Worked for me there yesterday, was polite to the cashier and quickly flashed my phone at her so she wouldn't scan it, she entered the discount manually.
Nov 30, 2016
389 posts
549 upvotes
Ontario
Last day of this. If anyone needs a card, I can pass on mine (no charge). I’m at Nike Burloak for the next hour, after that must pick up in Meadowvale. Just send a PM
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10206 posts
1465 upvotes
Mississauga
stutterboi wrote: might be an outside shot, but has anyone seen the jordan 3 retro chlorophyl at any of the stores around GTA? They were in stock a wk or two back, i assume people had cleared them out early in the sale.
didn't see any at VM or TPO the other day. thx in advance
Call niagara and ask.... i think all of them in the GTA already went to hashwall
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 39-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Nov 30, 2016
389 posts
549 upvotes
Ontario
MadCatz wrote: Last day of this. If anyone needs a card, I can pass on mine (no charge). I’m at Nike Burloak for the next hour, after that must pick up in Meadowvale. Just send a PM
Picked up by another RFD'r

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)