Expired Hot Deals

Nike Outlet friends and family May 2-6

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2019 11:09 am
Feb 10, 2004
905 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
thx op. was able to get an f+f card at burloak. got the last pr of 96 uptempo's on the hash wall... 149 - 30% - 30% = 75+ tax. was eyeing these last wk at 150, but glad i waited.
"I had only one superstition. I made sure to touch all the bases when I hit a home run."
- Babe Ruth
Nov 21, 2006
17 posts
3 upvotes
Markham
Do you need two cards if you plan on going to both Vaughan and Dixie? I want to go to both but only have one card.
Apr 27, 2007
254 posts
39 upvotes
Depends how strict the employees are at the store. It should be multi use so I was able to use the discount at all outlets with 1 single card.

Cheers and good luck
IG @snkrsworth
IG @sickickschik
Feb 10, 2004
905 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
i asked to keep mine after purchase and they just gave it back to me
"I had only one superstition. I made sure to touch all the bases when I hit a home run."
- Babe Ruth
Dec 13, 2016
112 posts
21 upvotes
GTA
Here at collection Outlet Niagara at the counter mention that I have Nike app and them why I didn't received the F&F discount CSR said it's only for Canada that's why no discount on the app. CSR apply the additional discount and handed 2 physical card to use it again till Monday.
FreedomMobile F&F 35% 10gb iPhone 8 64gb.
Freedom Mobile F&F 25% 10gb LightlyLove Note 9

DakilangMangingibig
Mar 8, 2006
277 posts
67 upvotes
Vancouver
Have extra card for vancouver/richmond folks.

If you need it, you will need to come to south richmond to
Get it.

Pm me
Apr 22, 2016
67 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary outlet selection is getting worse and worse every time I stop by.
Feb 9, 2017
107 posts
45 upvotes
Went to the Burloak location first thing this morning. Asked the first employee I saw if they had an extra f&f card and they gladly handed me one. Burloak had a good selection on the hashwall including Air Max 270s.

Went to Dixie afterwards and the selection was unimpressive. Definitely seemed picked over and the lineup to pay wrapped around 3 times.
May 4, 2019
1 posts
dhype55 wrote:
May 5th, 2019 12:46 am
Have extra card for vancouver/richmond folks.

If you need it, you will need to come to south richmond to
Get it.

Pm me
Hey Im interested if still available. Although I am unable to send a PM due to my RFD newbie status.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3217 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Found a pretty limited pair of Metcon 4s Mat Fraser PE at Vaughan Mills over the weekend.
SWEEETTTT

thanks for all those who've provided information and willing to help.