Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nike

YVR Nike outlet sample sale, most $28

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2017 1:38 am
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
Damn I don't have time these days.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
I dropped by Richmond Outlet today.. and damn.. saw some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen, with people going crazy over them. Kinda reminds me of the Clearly free glasses sale from a few years ago.. saw a lot of people around the city with some very ugly eyeglass frames for a long time!

FYI - Shox are so 2009... time to move on! :)

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Oct 21, 2016
351 posts
1190 upvotes
newfbc wrote: I dropped by Richmond Outlet today.. and damn.. saw some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen, with people going crazy over them. Kinda reminds me of the Clearly free glasses sale from a few years ago.. saw a lot of people around the city with some very ugly eyeglass frames for a long time!

Ron.
Probably the good ones have been picked clean already. It is a sample sale, just like any brand, Nike has some nice ones and ugly ones. I got a few nice ones, at least I feel they are nice.
Nov 18, 2010
617 posts
265 upvotes
Vancouver

Still have good deals.... Jordans for $28
Oct 22, 2006
177 posts
104 upvotes
Vancouver
newfbc wrote: I dropped by Richmond Outlet today.. and damn.. saw some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen, with people going crazy over them. Kinda reminds me of the Clearly free glasses sale from a few years ago.. saw a lot of people around the city with some very ugly eyeglass frames for a long time!

Ron.
Time will make Shox relevant again lol just like how some of the most popular shoes today were designed in 80's, 90's (ie jordan 1's, air max, etc...). Anyhow, for $30 bucks, it's hard to find another pair of shoes that's better. FYI: Shox released in 2000 as runners, and got really hyped up in 2004 when VC started wearing them as basketball shoes.