Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Nintendo 3DS XL ($139 less $50 GC)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2014 2:10 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 20, 2009
15 posts
11 upvotes

[Walmart] Nintendo 3DS XL ($139 less $50 GC)

Not sure if this is a mistake on Walmart's part, but I just placed my online order for a 3DS XL for $139 (which is the boxing day price) and the order still shows that the $50 gift card is included. This nets out to $89, which is smoking hot. Shows that it expires tonight. Move quick if you want one.
16 replies
[OP]
Aug 20, 2009
15 posts
11 upvotes
Sorry, didn't see that there is another thread on this. Close this one up. Thanks.
Jan 25, 2007
346 posts
124 upvotes
Killer!

If only I could justify a 3DS lol
Nov 29, 2013
599 posts
925 upvotes
TORONTO
Snagged one! 39 minutest remaining people go go go!
Thanks OP
Banned
Dec 10, 2014
259 posts
85 upvotes
Chateauguay, QC
kNZA wrote: Killer!

If only I could justify a 3DS lol
Actually, knowing there is a new 3DS makes me more tame towards this :)
Jan 20, 2011
165 posts
40 upvotes
placed order, thanks
Apr 20, 2007
3 posts
GTA
Thanks for the heads up ... 5 minutes to spare.
Dec 19, 2005
94 posts
16 upvotes
argh. Missed out on this deal, but great find!
Nov 28, 2014
121 posts
14 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
Did anyone got your 3ds? They did not sent to me yet and i paid in december 24th.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1175 posts
236 upvotes
End of nowhere
Same here.

People ordered the same deal from Amazon started seeing shipping progress.
Dec 3, 2003
340 posts
75 upvotes
Kanata
dragonc wrote: Same here.

My 3DS from amazon with this deal arrived yesterday around 1300hrs. I've been playing Super Mario 3D Land non stop. Totally worth it :) I also ordered one from Walmart since the delivery date for amazon was supposed to be Jan 6 and I wanted it sooner than that. However, there's no sign of the walmart order... I guess I'll return it if and when it ever shows up.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1175 posts
236 upvotes
End of nowhere
kaydees wrote: Even though the Amazon order initially said something like January 20, it's actually being delivered today or tomorrow. My Walmart order hasn't shipped yet but it said estimated arrival date of Jan 1 when I ordered it.
That's the reason why I cancelled my Amazon order and jump on Walmart thinking of getting it quicker. Should keep my Amazon order and cancel whichever come later. :( :(

Lesson learned guess can't really trust WM either.
Nov 28, 2014
121 posts
14 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
dragonc wrote: Same here.

Same. Not even a ship notification. It was expected to be here by friday according to the order email, but i doubt it.
dragonc wrote: That's the reason why I cancelled my Amazon order and jump on Walmart thinking of getting it quicker. Should keep my Amazon order and cancel whichever come later. :( :(

Lesson learned guess can't really trust WM either.
Dude, on the amazon was from 20 february to something april. It was a really big risk ordering there. Thats was the reason i ordered from walmart too. I hope they deliver by friday as it was expected on the order email.
Funny thing is i ordered some 3ds games afterwards on amazon and they just got here lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1347 posts
488 upvotes
Ottawa
daniolip wrote: Same. Not even a ship notification. It was expected to be here by friday according to the order email, but i doubt it.

Dude, on the amazon was from 20 february to something april. It was a really big risk ordering there. Thats was the reason i ordered from walmart too. I hope they deliver by friday as it was expected on the order email.
Funny thing is i ordered some 3ds games afterwards on amazon and they just got here lol.
So far everything I've ordered from amazon.ca has arrived within a week, usually in 2 days though. Even for a few items that said 1-2 months and supposedly long waits. I think I'm just lucky. Could be they always get more stock and they say that for the off chance they don't.
Feb 23, 2012
22 posts
15 upvotes
Kanata
Anyone else finding that the description for your walmart order has changed? On the 24th and for a few days after the description was "Black 3DS XL With $50 Walmart Gift Card (Offer valid Dec 11-24)". Now when I log in it simply states "Black/Black 3DS XL".

I wonder if they'll honour that $50 GC or not. Could always raise hell if they don't I suppose...
Nov 28, 2014
121 posts
14 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
jhaze wrote: Anyone else finding that the description for your walmart order has changed? On the 24th and for a few days after the description was "Black 3DS XL With $50 Walmart Gift Card (Offer valid Dec 11-24)". Now when I log in it simply states "Black/Black 3DS XL".

I wonder if they'll honour that $50 GC or not. Could always raise hell if they don't I suppose...
Yeah, they changed it. Lot of people commented on that. But on your order email it has the right description.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)