Hot Deals

[Nintendo Argentina eShop] Hades - Switch (Argentina eShop) - $16.54 CDN

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 5:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2077 posts
1313 upvotes
Cambridge

Hades - Switch (Argentina eShop) - $16.54 CDN

Deal Link:
Price:
16.54
Retailer:
Nintendo Argentina eShop
I know not everyone is into grabbing games from other regions but Hades is priced at $16.54cdn on the Aregentina eShop.
It's $31.49 in the Canadian store and a highly recommended/reviewed game.

Edit: Adding the instructions to the main post:

1 - From accounts.nintendo.com, change your country to Argentina
2 - Visit the Argentina eShop (https://store.nintendo.com.ar/)
3 - For payment, use your real name and address, but select a random Argentinian province, insert a random 8-digit as your DNI (e.g. 12345678) and use your ZIP code (in my case Postal Code) as CPA.
Last edited by orbitdesign on Jan 7th, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
129 replies
Newbie
Feb 18, 2020
35 posts
41 upvotes
can i just use my current nintendo eshop account to purchase it?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2077 posts
1313 upvotes
Cambridge
NathanP29246 wrote: can i just use my current nintendo eshop account to purchase it?
Yes, the Argentina eShop just emails you a download code that you'll enter in whichever Switch profile you want to use.
Newbie
Sep 29, 2020
9 posts
19 upvotes
NathanP29246 wrote: can i just use my current nintendo eshop account to purchase it?
I think so. You should be able to just change your region in the settings.
Newbie
Mar 28, 2013
51 posts
196 upvotes
Montreal
how to use Canadian credit card or paypal to purchase this?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2077 posts
1313 upvotes
Cambridge
zhugel007 wrote: how to use Canadian credit card or paypal to purchase this?
Here's some info from another site:

1 - From accounts.nintendo.com, change your country to Argentina
2 - Visit the Argentina eShop (https://store.nintendo.com.ar/)
3 - For payment, use your real name and address, but select a random Argentinian province, insert a random 8-digit as your DNI (e.g. 12345678) and use your ZIP code (in my case Postal Code) as CPA.

I paid using my Rogers MasterCard and received my code by email a few minutes later.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 23, 2005
2973 posts
362 upvotes
Mississauga
You should create a separate account for each region.

For example, I have an account for the Japanese eShop.

The email address that I use is example+jp@gmail.com

Anything that you send to that email will automatically be delivered to example@gmail.com
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 4, 2007
2363 posts
1446 upvotes
Thanks! It worked.

There are some really cheap games on here.

Moving Out $8.21 ($27.95)
Untitled Goose Game $13.22 ($25.95)
Cuphead $8.25 ($25.95)
Celeste $3.36 ($24.48)
Stardew Valley $2.69 ($16.95)
Hollow Knight $2.69 ($16.95)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2077 posts
1313 upvotes
Cambridge
whoa-albert wrote: Thanks! It worked.

There are some really cheap games on here.

Moving Out $8.21 ($27.95)
Untitled Goose Game $13.22 ($25.95)
Cuphead $8.25 ($25.95)
Celeste $3.36 ($24.48)
Stardew Valley $2.69 ($16.95)
Hollow Knight $2.69 ($16.95)
Many! I also check there before buying it in the Canadian store. Hoping they get Ori and the Will of the Wisps soon.
Newbie
Mar 7, 2017
58 posts
114 upvotes
Calgary, AB
orbitdesign wrote: I know not everyone is into grabbing games from other regions
I don't understand why. People here regularly go nuts over ~~AmAzInG dEaLs~~ for, like, 2% off Nintendo gift cards, when games are regularly a fraction of the price in the Argentinian, Mexican and Brazilian e-shops. And it takes, literally, two minutes to change your region, buy a game, and change back to Canada to play it.
Sr. Member
Feb 22, 2013
908 posts
740 upvotes
Great price but there is no need to worry that you won’t get this sale price. I believe this is the regular price for this game in Argentina.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2077 posts
1313 upvotes
Cambridge
sparkaction wrote: Great price but there is no need to worry that you won’t get this sale price. I believe this is the regular price for this game in Argentina.
It is the regular price, yes.
Member
User avatar
Aug 24, 2015
393 posts
1241 upvotes
AB
Is the reason the indie games are priced so low in these regions is so that people in these countries can afford to buy the games?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2077 posts
1313 upvotes
Cambridge
puglife644 wrote: Is the reason the indie games are priced so low in these regions is so that people in these countries can afford to buy the games?
Basically, yes. Prices in every country are based around people's wages. Games are $80-90 here as people can afford to pay that (generally speaking).
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2258 posts
509 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Just to confirm, this grants you a key and isn't tied to the account you purchased it from, correct?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2077 posts
1313 upvotes
Cambridge
RandomSanity wrote: Just to confirm, this grants you a key and isn't tied to the account you purchased it from, correct?
Correct, it emails you a key and it states as such (in a pop-up) when you open the Argentina eShop from it's main page.
Last edited by orbitdesign on Jan 6th, 2021 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2258 posts
509 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
orbitdesign wrote: Correct, it emails you a key and it states as such (in a pop-up( when you open the Argentina eShop from it's main page.
Thanks! I was looking on the game page and didn't see anything stating that. I didn't get any pop up either.

Should I be worried that the complete your order page shows dollars rather than Peso? Somewhat concerning to see $1,287.55 lol
Newbie
Mar 28, 2013
51 posts
196 upvotes
Montreal
orbitdesign wrote: Here's some info from another site:

1 - From accounts.nintendo.com, change your country to Argentina
2 - Visit the Argentina eShop (https://store.nintendo.com.ar/)
3 - For payment, use your real name and address, but select a random Argentinian province, insert a random 8-digit as your DNI (e.g. 12345678) and use your ZIP code (in my case Postal Code) as CPA.

I paid using my Rogers MasterCard and received my code by email a few minutes later.
Great! thanks for the trick!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)