[Nintendo Argentina eShop] Hades - Switch (Argentina eShop) - $16.54 CDN

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 5:45 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2008
1239 posts
422 upvotes
Toronto
Dammit. Cant change regions in my nintendo account because I have giftcard balance
Zoomer for phone + Carrytel for internet + Tangerine bank account + Stack debit card + Great Canadian rebates, ebates, drop and paymi for rebates.
Feb 17, 2005
898 posts
250 upvotes
archvenus14 wrote: Dammit. Cant change regions in my nintendo account because I have giftcard balance
Just create a new account
Jul 10, 2017
226 posts
190 upvotes
any worries or region lock or getting banned for redeeming the code on your main account?

i just bought stardew valley for 2.69.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2077 posts
1313 upvotes
Cambridge
polarbearx wrote: any worries or region lock or getting banned for redeeming the code on your main account?

I can't say for certain, but I've never had an issue and this method has been used by many for a very long time.
Feb 17, 2005
898 posts
250 upvotes
polarbearx wrote: any worries or region lock or getting banned for redeeming the code on your main account?

There is no region lock on software. The thing you might be concerned about is a certain region may have specific version of a game vs Canada’s version. So maybe if you wanted FIFA, the cover athlete / image in Canada is Mbappe but maybe in Argentina it’s Messi.
Aug 30, 2015
729 posts
446 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
is argentinian eshop the only one that gives you a code?
Jan 4, 2021
1 posts
ICMFMk2 wrote: I don't understand why. People here regularly go nuts over ~~AmAzInG dEaLs~~ for, like, 2% off Nintendo gift cards, when games are regularly a fraction of the price in the Argentinian, Mexican and Brazilian e-shops. And it takes, literally, two minutes to change your region, buy a game, and change back to Canada to play it.
I'm not sure I follow how to do this.
Do I make an e-shop account with a different email. Then log into argentina E shop, buy with a Canadian credit card?

Then when I log into my nintendo to use the code, i should have a difefrent log on for my nintendo? I just dont want to get my account black listed or something!

Thank you!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2077 posts
1313 upvotes
Cambridge
pca1987 wrote: is argentinian eshop the only one that gives you a code?
That I'm not sure of. If you just go to the main store page, it will let you know. Open the Argentina shop and a pop-up window appears explaining that codes get emailed after purchase.
Oct 14, 2009
484 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
orbitdesign wrote: Here's some info from another site:

1 - From accounts.nintendo.com, change your country to Argentina
2 - Visit the Argentina eShop (https://store.nintendo.com.ar/)
3 - For payment, use your real name and address, but select a random Argentinian province, insert a random 8-digit as your DNI (e.g. 12345678) and use your ZIP code (in my case Postal Code) as CPA.

I paid using my Rogers MasterCard and received my code by email a few minutes later.
Thanks for this, this quick instruction made it easy!
Mar 2, 2004
593 posts
100 upvotes
Mississauga
I just ordered but haven't receive any emails for 20 mins .. :/ should i be worried?
Dec 14, 2012
61 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Punira wrote: I just ordered but haven't receive any emails for 20 mins .. :/ should i be worried?
Same with me, and I ordered 90 mins ago!
May 1, 2011
145 posts
59 upvotes
Just jumping in to say I absolutely love this game. I've tried a number of rogue like games in the past and they never clicked with me... But I haven't been able to put this one down at all.
Oct 14, 2009
484 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
jaayLO wrote: Same with me, and I ordered 90 mins ago!
Nothing in your spam? mine came instant and I can see the charges pending on my credit card

which ended up being 17.16 not 16.54 after the crappy visa exchange rate, but still a great deal! I went back and got more games lol... Hollow knight, untitled goose game and cuphead for an additional $25.08
Mar 2, 2004
593 posts
100 upvotes
Mississauga
did you change your country back? I changed my country back right away after completing checkout.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2008
1239 posts
422 upvotes
Toronto
FINE. I will buy Hades and Celeste. But I am NOT happy about this OP. Not even a little bit. I already have games I havent played. But I cant resist a good deal.

*buys game angrily*
Zoomer for phone + Carrytel for internet + Tangerine bank account + Stack debit card + Great Canadian rebates, ebates, drop and paymi for rebates.
Dec 14, 2012
61 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Dread_Mannequin wrote: Nothing in your spam? mine came instant and I can see the charges pending on my credit card

which ended up being 17.16 not 16.54 after the crappy visa exchange rate, but still a great deal! I went back and got more games lol... Hollow knight, untitled goose game and cuphead for an additional $25.08
Nope not even in my spam :/
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5014 posts
3016 upvotes
Toronto
pca1987 wrote: is argentinian eshop the only one that gives you a code?
I'm like 90% sure Brazil does as well. Websites are also very similar.
Aug 18, 2013
692 posts
582 upvotes
AB
this worth getting for someone with video games reflexes of a snail
Dec 14, 2012
61 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
neiu wrote: For those having issues. Login to your argentina account. Under your account you should see orders. View the order and there should be a control number. That's the voucher code you will put into your regular account
Thanks. I do see the codes and was hopeful, but when I tried to enter them (I bought a couple games, and have tried on my PC and my Switch), I get an error.

Error Code 9001-6561
The code you entered was not recognized.

Please check it and try again.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2763 posts
368 upvotes
Montreal
nuclearhot wrote: this worth getting for someone with video games reflexes of a snail
Not quite a reflex thing
but on PC I am taking a Hades break cause after a few long sessions the dash strike move hurts my hand after after a while. Reading up on it, you may want to remap your controls if you're a masher.
Last edited by Xon on Jan 7th, 2021 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.