Hot Deals

[Nintendo Argentina eShop] Hades - Switch (Argentina eShop) - $16.54 CDN

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 5:45 pm
Sep 26, 2016
19 posts
7 upvotes
archvenus14 wrote: Dammit. Cant change regions in my nintendo account because I have giftcard balance
Thanks for the update. I have a GC balance, so I'll make a new account.
Dec 24, 2012
54 posts
133 upvotes
Surrey
cuphead for 8.25cad is so tempting too! it was 17.99 last holiday sale.
Mar 10, 2016
44 posts
10 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP! Picked up Hades and Hollow Knight! Codes came to my email instantly!
Sep 26, 2016
19 posts
7 upvotes
Works!

Made an an alt Nintendo account and paid with a BMO MC with the instructions from the first page. Codes came almost instantly!

Picked up Hades, Hollow Knight, & Stardew Valley. Ended up being $22.99 on my MC.

I'll add these games to the queue:
1. BOTW expansions
2. Axion Verge
3. Smash Bros(haven't played since the first month -_-)
4. Castlevania Collection
5. Megaman Collections
6. Disney Afternoon Collection
Mar 7, 2017
58 posts
114 upvotes
Calgary, AB
born2beburned wrote: I'm not sure I follow how to do this.
A few guides on how to do it (a couple of different ways) If you have a gift card balance (ie. money in your Canadian eshop account), you'll want to set up an alternate account in a different region like this: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/ ... e_accounts If you don't have a gift card balance, you can simply change your region on your switch and eshop account, like this: https://nintendowire.com/guides/switch/ ... op-region/

And here's an engadget article just for good measure: https://www.engadget.com/2019-03-19-how ... eshop.html
Dec 26, 2010
984 posts
699 upvotes
Thanks OP and others for the instructions. Created a Google group and signed up for an Argentinian Nintendo account. Easy peasy
Apr 10, 2005
203 posts
59 upvotes
jaayLO wrote: Thanks. I do see the codes and was hopeful, but when I tried to enter them (I bought a couple games, and have tried on my PC and my Switch), I get an error.

Error Code 9001-6561
The code you entered was not recognized.

Please check it and try again.
Whoops my bad. Sorry I thought it was that, haven't used the store in awhile. Did you try emailing yourself the receipt again? In the same area under my account. For whatever reason I remember people were saying the system didn't auto email and you had to manually push it. Try that and hopefully you get the code you were looking for
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2761 posts
585 upvotes
To anyone who had trouble receiving the code, did you end up receiving?

Followed the instructions and checked out 10 mins ago but still no code. Don't even see it under my purchase history but there's a pending charge on my cc for $17.
Jan 15, 2016
497 posts
491 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Thanks worked for me. Created new account and claimed code on main. Codes took 2 mins to arrive via email.

On browser just login your main account and got to ec.nintendo.com/redeem#/
Enter download codes there and voila.
Aug 18, 2012
495 posts
230 upvotes
Ottawa
Tried Rogers world elite mastercard, TD cash back visa infinite, and Costco mastercard. Neither card worked.
Always get error "There was a problem processing the transaction. Contact your credit card issuer or select another payment method. For help, visit support.intendo.com".
Jan 15, 2016
497 posts
491 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
mqc1986 wrote: Tried Rogers world elite mastercard, TD cash back visa infinite, and Costco mastercard. Neither card worked.
Always get error "There was a problem processing the transaction. Contact your credit card issuer or select another payment method. For help, visit support.intendo.com".
Did you put in your zip code? Cc usually verifies at least that in the payment process just like when gassing up in the US.
Aug 18, 2012
495 posts
230 upvotes
Ottawa
biscuits wrote: Did you put in your zip code? Cc usually verifies at least that in the payment process just like when gassing up in the US.
Yes, used my own "X1X X1X" postal code.
Dec 14, 2012
61 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
wszeto28 wrote: To anyone who had trouble receiving the code, did you end up receiving?

Followed the instructions and checked out 10 mins ago but still no code. Don't even see it under my purchase history but there's a pending charge on my cc for $17.
The suggestion below ended up working for me! I triggered the email and received the codes. Should have figured that out myself. Thanks a lot!
neiu wrote: Whoops my bad. Sorry I thought it was that, haven't used the store in awhile. Did you try emailing yourself the receipt again? In the same area under my account. For whatever reason I remember people were saying the system didn't auto email and you had to manually push it. Try that and hopefully you get the code you were looking for
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1609 posts
50 upvotes
whoa-albert wrote: Thanks! It worked.

There are some really cheap games on here.

Moving Out $8.21 ($27.95)
Untitled Goose Game $13.22 ($25.95)
Cuphead $8.25 ($25.95)
Celeste $3.36 ($24.48)
Stardew Valley $2.69 ($16.95)
Hollow Knight $2.69 ($16.95)
Good list of games! Never knew about Moving Out. Picked it up too.
SPOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!...
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2761 posts
585 upvotes
jaayLO wrote: The suggestion below ended up working for me! I triggered the email and received the codes. Should have figured that out myself. Thanks a lot!
Got it to work, thank you.
The key was to log into the Argentina E-shop and look for your order there instead of the myaccounts.nintendo.com link.
Jul 4, 2012
277 posts
228 upvotes
Thanks picked up Hades, Moving out, and a portable Hollow Knight was a no brainer at $2.69. Has anyone tried purchasing the BotW DLC with this method? Does it work?
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
2162 posts
607 upvotes
Maple
Are there any negatives or risk if you simply change your region in your account online, purchase and then switch back?
Mar 7, 2017
58 posts
114 upvotes
Calgary, AB
corcoran_chris wrote: Are there any negatives or risk if you simply change your region in your account online, purchase and then switch back?
You have to change both your eShop and Switch region. If you have an eShop $$$ balance, it will get wiped out (though coins stay). Other than that, no, there are no known negatives. I've personally done it a bunch - any time there's a sale on a game in Canada, it's usually on sale in South America, too, so the games get even cheaper.