[Nintendo Argentina eShop] Hades - Switch (Argentina eShop) - $16.54 CDN

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 5:45 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5014 posts
3017 upvotes
Toronto
cjohnnyhere wrote: I removed the word "can" from my previous post, so it now states "As long as you buy the dlc in your region, it will work". If buying DLC from other regions like Splatoon it doesn't work because it has regional content, and some games will have language issues. Was reading a forum where it was stated "from the Home menu screen, you press + over the game whose compatibility you wish to check. Select Software Information > Nintendo eShop. If you are directed to the game page for the game that you have selected, then in all likelihood, the retail cart is identical to the US version, however, if an error appears, then the two versions are likely different, and any DLC will be incompatible."
Well the original question was buying the BotW DLC from the Argentinian eshop for what I assume is a North American copy. That trick to test it obviously won't work the other way around. The DLC might be compatible but there would be no way to be sure without finding someone who's already tried it, or at minimum has checked the opposite combination.
Mar 23, 2017
268 posts
203 upvotes
North York
Friends have definitely recommended this game, and it's at a good price... I guess it's time to buy it haha...
CONTEST WINNINGS
2016 WINS: $279.99

RECENT WIN: GoPro Hero Session - Roam Mobility Summer Tech Travel Blog
Dec 4, 2011
25 posts
15 upvotes
Montreal
I used Rogers MC, got Knights on Bikes and Cuphead for ~11Cad. Got the codes in the receipt, redeemed under Canadian account and got over 200 coins on top. Thank you!

Edit:
eshop-prices.com shows MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order as the cheapest on Argentinean shop, but I can't find it there. Do you know how it's possible to buy it from there for under 50$?
Last edited by digitalcielo on Jan 9th, 2021 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 30, 2017
147 posts
181 upvotes
Kanata
I feel I can read Spanish now! Thanks for the deal!
2021_01_09_20_44_39_Gracias_por_tu_pedido.png

Siguientes pasos
Enviaremos tu código de descarga por correo electrónico.
Puedes canjear el código directamente desde el correo electrónico o introduciéndolo en Nintendo eShop desde una consola Nintendo Switch.
¡Descarga el contenido y diviértete!
Sep 1, 2011
294 posts
249 upvotes
coquitlam
Alright, under $20 bucks for Cuphead, Celeste, Katana Zero, Hollow Knight, and Stardew....email with codes came instantly.

I've already put 30 hours in Hades on my PC. Amazing game, my GOTY, wouldn't grind it again though. Gracias Amigos!
Images
  • steal.JPG
May 27, 2010
442 posts
178 upvotes
corcoran_chris wrote: Are there any negatives or risk if you simply change your region in your account online, purchase and then switch back?
I wouldn’t do this. You’ll require having an Argentina region on your Switch at all times. You also might get Argentina Nintendo news (I have a Japanese account on mine and I get Japanese news on my account, in front of NoA Switch news). Installing the game directly on your Canadian account bypasses that need and makes the experience much cleaner. You also lose all your credit when you Switch regions.
May 23, 2007
849 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary
RenxoBC wrote: Alright, under $20 bucks for Cuphead, Celeste, Katana Zero, Hollow Knight, and Stardew....email with codes came instantly.

I've already put 30 hours in Hades on my PC. Amazing game, my GOTY, wouldn't grind it again though. Gracias Amigos!
Considering getting hades on switch for cross play on PC, have you tried this? Work well?
Oct 24, 2005
151 posts
37 upvotes
I'm having an issue entering the DNI code at checkout. It won't accept my postal code (tried with or without a space). Keeps saying "please enter a valid number in this field" :(
Did they change something?
May 19, 2010
535 posts
227 upvotes
Guelph
BlackRCode wrote: I'm having an issue entering the DNI code at checkout. It won't accept my postal code (tried with or without a space). Keeps saying "please enter a valid number in this field" :(
Did they change something?
I had to put just the numbers in my postal code followed by two zeros
Oct 24, 2005
151 posts
37 upvotes
Didn't work... But I entered a random 8 digit number and hit "update order" and then the option to continue came up. Processed payment no problem and got my code right away! Thanks OP been looking at this game for a while . No brainer at this price.
Aug 28, 2013
258 posts
155 upvotes
Richmond Hill
orbitdesign wrote: I know not everyone is into grabbing games from other regions but Hades is priced at $16.54cdn on the Aregentina eShop.
It's $31.49 in the Canadian store and a highly recommended/reviewed game.

Edit: Adding the instructions to the main post:

1 - From accounts.nintendo.com, change your country to Argentina
2 - Visit the Argentina eShop (https://store.nintendo.com.ar/)
3 - For payment, use your real name and address, but select a random Argentinian province, insert a random 8-digit as your DNI (e.g. 12345678) and use your ZIP code (in my case Postal Code) as CPA.

Hey can I ask if you used VISA or Mastercard? They won't take my VISA for some reason- error shows up
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2826 posts
1427 upvotes
west Island MTL
you cant switch region if you got some balance into your account that STUPID anyways to turn around that ??

Nintendo Account
Confirmation
It is not possible to change the country/region setting for this Nintendo Account or account for a child. Please check the following.

Do you have an outstanding Nintendo eShop balance? While you have funds remaining, it is not possible to change your country/region setting.
OK
Where There is Fear There Is No Deal
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4795 posts
849 upvotes
Is there a way to translate the Nintendo Argentina site to English?
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1436 posts
1277 upvotes
bluetroll wrote: Is there a way to translate the Nintendo Argentina site to English?
google chrome can automatically do it
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2826 posts
1427 upvotes
west Island MTL
can someone confirm if i create a other account and purchase then redeem code on my main account (i got some fund into my account)
will i lose my fund into my account ??
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5014 posts
3017 upvotes
Toronto
FearLess wrote: can someone confirm if i create a other account and purchase then redeem code on my main account (i got some fund into my account)
will i lose my fund into my account ??
You only lose funds if you change your account region. Otherwise it's just like redeeming any eshop code.
Feb 24, 2009
708 posts
228 upvotes
Awesome deal didn't even know about this I already bought hades on the epic store with a coupon code but having it on my switch for that price was an excellent deal also grabbed 5 other games for $34 total
Oct 27, 2012
449 posts
234 upvotes
Can anyone confirm that this same method works for the Brazilian eShop? According to eshop-prices, Monster Hunter Rise preorder is on there for the equivalent of like $57 CAD.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2826 posts
1427 upvotes
west Island MTL
Jep4444 wrote: You only lose funds if you change your account region. Otherwise it's just like redeeming any eshop code.
ok thx so i guess no purchase for me (i got 64$ in my account atm)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5014 posts
3017 upvotes
Toronto
FearLess wrote: ok thx so i guess no purchase for me (i got 64$ in my account atm)
That's literally not what I said...