[Nintendo Argentina eShop] Hades - Switch (Argentina eShop) - $16.54 CDN

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 5:45 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2826 posts
1427 upvotes
west Island MTL
Jep4444 wrote: That's literally not what I said...
humm ok so i can buy with my second account i create and redeem code with my main account without changing region so i keep the fund ? thx for your time btw
Where There is Fear There Is No Deal
Jul 4, 2012
277 posts
228 upvotes
FearLess wrote: humm ok so i can buy with my second account i create and redeem code with my main account without changing region so i keep the fund ? thx for your time btw
Yes. Code doesn't have to be redeemed on the account you purchased it on. Create Arg account, buy games, redeem on main CA account.

Hades is incredible btw. Thanks OP!
Jan 10, 2021
3 posts
I'm from The Netherlands and tried this method since yesterday, but somehow I can't get it to work. I created a new account on my mobile, set the country to Argentina and put the games in my cart. I filled in my own name, address, city and zip code. Used Buenos Aires as province and 12345678 as ID. Payed with my credit card and got this error:

'There was a problem processing the transaction. Contact your credit card issuer or select another payment method. For help, visit support.nintendo.com'.

I read the 6 pages on this thread, but don't see a solution for my problem. Unfortunately.
Jan 22, 2017
125 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Just spent less than $5.50 on Hollow Knight and Stardew Valley. Awesome tip. Thanks OP.
"You listen to me, you'll go to the top. You don't listen to me, you're never heard from again!"
Aug 28, 2013
258 posts
155 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I tried my visa and mastercard they both don't work. I must be doing something wrong.
Jul 4, 2012
277 posts
228 upvotes
BollenMax wrote: I'm from The Netherlands and tried this method since yesterday, but somehow I can't get it to work. I created a new account on my mobile, set the country to Argentina and put the games in my cart. I filled in my own name, address, city and zip code. Used Buenos Aires as province and 12345678 as ID. Payed with my credit card and got this error:

'There was a problem processing the transaction. Contact your credit card issuer or select another payment method. For help, visit support.nintendo.com'.

I read the 6 pages on this thread, but don't see a solution for my problem. Unfortunately.
It's most likely your card. I tried with a Visa from a local bank and got the same error. I ended up using a digital bank and it worked perfectly. Another open is to contact your credit card and see if you can authorize the transaction as I'm sure they're the ones blocking it.
Jan 10, 2021
3 posts
Thank you for the advice. Which digital bank did you use? Can I use it as well? For example, I heard about Revolut, but apparently their cards get refused as well. I'll contact my bank to see if they can be of assistance.
Jul 4, 2012
277 posts
228 upvotes
BollenMax wrote: Thank you for the advice. Which digital bank did you use? Can I use it as well? For example, I heard about Revolut, but apparently their cards get refused as well. I'll contact my bank to see if they can be of assistance.
I used Revolut. First transaction with it went through without a problem. I then decided to make a second purchase right after and it was blocked. With Revolut you can authorize the purchase on the app, which I did and it worked after another attempt.

Your credit card is doing the same thing, it's blocking the transaction for fear of fraud since I'm sure you rarely make purchases in Argentina. If you were to call your credit card after making the declined transaction they would clear it and then walk you through making the purchase.
Sep 27, 2011
61 posts
21 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Anyone know if you can buy multiple codes of the same game? For example to gift to people?
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4756 posts
1993 upvotes
FryingPan16 wrote: Anyone know if you can buy multiple codes of the same game? For example to gift to people?
Yes. I did it.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Jan 10, 2021
3 posts
I'm giving up. I have contacted my credit card company. They said the transaction didn't come through at all. That it must be a problem on Nintendo's side.

Then I opened an Revolut account, but that didn't work either. They couldn't help me, because they also said no transaction was being made. They couldn't make any changes or verify any payment. Too bad.
Feb 24, 2009
708 posts
228 upvotes
Just finished a run through on hades lots of fun, great game overall easily worth $16!
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2258 posts
509 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
orbitdesign wrote: Here's some info from another site:

1 - From accounts.nintendo.com, change your country to Argentina
2 - Visit the Argentina eShop (https://store.nintendo.com.ar/)
3 - For payment, use your real name and address, but select a random Argentinian province, insert a random 8-digit as your DNI (e.g. 12345678) and use your ZIP code (in my case Postal Code) as CPA.

I paid using my Rogers MasterCard and received my code by email a few minutes later.
I used a Tangerine Mastercard with zero issues for anyone who is having trouble finding a card that works. Used the above method, but I made a new account since I don't want the hassle of changing regions.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2005
1083 posts
121 upvotes
RandomSanity wrote: I used a Tangerine Mastercard with zero issues for anyone who is having trouble finding a card that works. Used the above method, but I made a new account since I don't want the hassle of changing regions.
I can confirm this...I also used Tangerine and created a secondary account and had zero issues.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1306 posts
884 upvotes
Orleans, ON
FWIW, there's a rumor Hades is coming to Xbox GamePass soon.
Nov 16, 2008
778 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
digitalcielo wrote: Edit:
eshop-prices.com shows MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order as the cheapest on Argentinean shop, but I can't find it there. Do you know how it's possible to buy it from there for under 50$?
I would like to know this as well. I tried to look but it seems that the eshop doesn't have it. There seems to be a limited # of games on the shop.
Jul 4, 2006
215 posts
356 upvotes
Vancouver
I can't get it to work. :-(

I am using Rogers MC just like OP and followed the instructions and still getting an error about the payment method. I tried my Visa as well and still didn't work. I tried entering postal code with/out space, different random province, different random DIN and still no luck....
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2005
1083 posts
121 upvotes
tubs wrote: I can confirm this...I also used Tangerine and created a secondary account and had zero issues.
Aaaaand of course, this stopped working for me...smh
Aug 12, 2013
258 posts
175 upvotes
Brandon
Hell ya. Been wanting to check this game out. Also grabbed Cuphead even tho I beat it twice on pc but I'm kinda stressed about having to beat it again. Might go back and get hollow knight. Anyone here know if that game is any good?