• Super Pass - $19.99
  • Extra Pass - $19.99
Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission - $23.99
11 replies
May 30, 2008
260 posts
51 upvotes
Saskatchewan
I haven't played since Boudokai, what's the latest/best fighter these days? FighterZ?
Jun 7, 2018
149 posts
150 upvotes
XcaliburZero wrote: I haven't played since Boudokai, what's the latest/best fighter these days? FighterZ?
FighterZ is definitely the best.
Sep 28, 2006
977 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
Is it worth it to get the fighter z edition with the 8 dlc characters? From what I understand the ultimate edition only gives you the anime songs.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1863 posts
2189 upvotes
Toronto
kkl1208 wrote: Is it worth it to get the fighter z edition with the 8 dlc characters? From what I understand the ultimate edition only gives you the anime songs.
Ya get the fighterz edition and grab the other fighter packs since they're on sale as well
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1863 posts
2189 upvotes
Toronto
XcaliburZero wrote: I haven't played since Boudokai, what's the latest/best fighter these days? FighterZ?
Dragon Ball FighterZ is such a fun game and puts Budokai to shame. The most fun engaging fighter game out there with easy controls
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
May 30, 2008
260 posts
51 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Awesome, thanks!
Any difference between Switch and PS4? Just noticed its also on sale on PSN store.
Jun 27, 2009
507 posts
65 upvotes
XcaliburZero wrote: Awesome, thanks!
Any difference between Switch and PS4? Just noticed its also on sale on PSN store.
i asked this question in the psn sale thread and never got a reply....id like to know as well
May 30, 2008
260 posts
51 upvotes
Saskatchewan
onslaught192 wrote: i asked this question in the psn sale thread and never got a reply....id like to know as well
I landed on the Switch version. I figured at the very least its portable.
The load times during story scenes and fights are... kind of long for what I was expecting... not sure how it is on the PS4.
Its pretty good though, pretty much what I was hoping for based on my vague memories of Boudokai from ages ago hahah
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2009
1069 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
XcaliburZero wrote: I landed on the Switch version. I figured at the very least its portable.
The load times during story scenes and fights are... kind of long for what I was expecting... not sure how it is on the PS4.
Its pretty good though, pretty much what I was hoping for based on my vague memories of Boudokai from ages ago hahah
Just downloaded today for PS4, load times are fairly short. Was happy with the ~$13 price, and has definitely brought back the feel of budokai series
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2444 posts
2549 upvotes
Surrey
SwaunyJones wrote: Dragon Ball FighterZ is such a fun game and puts Budokai to shame. The most fun engaging fighter game out there with easy controls
I disagree. Budokai 3 is still the best DBZ game imo, though FighterZ is good as well. Still, I prefer the Naruto Storm games.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1735 posts
825 upvotes
Narkham
Bought the PS4 version, fighterz edition for $19.99.

As someone who doesn't play fighting games but loves DBZ, it's pretty good. Top notch graphics and controls are fairly easy to learn.
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need