• Sep 14th, 2019 4:40 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3750 posts
1470 upvotes
Toronto
z0mbi3 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 11:36 pm
I also just did it. Grabbed Stardew, Celeste and Hollow Knight for under $14 total. Make sure to change your E shop account first. You'll have to turn off auto renewal for switch online in order to change the country.
Most of us have used alternate accounts since it emails you a code anyways.
Jul 10, 2017
20 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Jep4444 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 11:37 pm
That makes sense, saves the hassle.
Mar 4, 2008
107 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Would anyone be willing to pick up Celeste and hollow knight for me? Would be willing to etransfer or PayPal right away. The payment failed several times for me..
Apr 16, 2009
564 posts
122 upvotes
Good deal thanks for the post.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5620 posts
1516 upvotes
Scarborough
Kojima wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 11:33 pm
cards from Scotia,Rogers or even amx would work
cards from Td,mbna,capital one,cibc may not work,Nintendo will block the payment by filtering the BIN number. Thanks to capital one,I called them and learn something about BIN.

FYI:A bank identification number (BIN) is the initial four to six numbers that appear on a credit card
Here is an example what Nintendo can see, only 6 numbers can tell almost everything that we are not from Argentina.Crying Face

https://binlist.net/
Will Tangerine CC work?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3615 posts
1079 upvotes
Trying with Amex and can't get the Argentina store to process the purchase.
Aug 3, 2014
95 posts
27 upvotes
North York, ON
carrrson wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 11:02 pm
How? I was following instructions from other thread. Used real name, address, city, phone, and postal code in place of CPA. Everything else was Argentinian. Any tips?

I basically just used a second eshop account made for nintendo.ar, followed the steps as described. Been using a Rogers WE MC
Apr 16, 2009
564 posts
122 upvotes
Good deal thanks for the post, I noticed Undertale was 30% so I bought that too.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3750 posts
1470 upvotes
Toronto
SkimGuy wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 10:16 am
Will Tangerine CC work?
Mine did when I last tried it a few weeks ago.
Dec 28, 2012
502 posts
314 upvotes
OTTAWA
Very much looking forward to my physical copy from limited run. Still haven't played! Been holding out!
Jun 15, 2010
340 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Jep4444 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 11:37 pm
Literally bought a switch this weekend, so I'm unfamiliar with the ecosystem. How do you go about creating another account? Do I have to create it and set it up on the console? Is there any ways for me to do it through a browser? I know you can do PSN store purchases through the browser. Would be great if I can stock my library up on the cheap! Thanks in advance.
Jul 11, 2018
67 posts
49 upvotes
qrich4three wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 2:14 pm
Literally bought a switch this weekend, so I'm unfamiliar with the ecosystem. How do you go about creating another account? Do I have to create it and set it up on the console? Is there any ways for me to do it through a browser? I know you can do PSN store purchases through the browser. Would be great if I can stock my library up on the cheap! Thanks in advance.
You can always create new account through a browser by using different email.
Some region does not have eshop service works on console ,like Argentina,so the only way to buy digital games is through their website. Pay with credit card and receive code,then redeem code to your account through your switch.
Other regions like US,Australia,uk,Russia...Their eshops are fully functioning so you can buy games on switch directly.
Make sure you redeem it to the right account if you have multiple account login to your switch at same time.
Jun 4, 2017
30 posts
42 upvotes
marilleo wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 11:04 am
I basically just used a second eshop account made for nintendo.ar, followed the steps as described. Been using a Rogers WE MC
That's strange, I just made a new account, set the country as Argentina, followed the steps again. No dice. Also, now nothing will show up when I click the "my account" page, it just shows blank space.
Aug 3, 2014
95 posts
27 upvotes
North York, ON
carrrson wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 10:47 pm
That's strange, I just made a new account, set the country as Argentina, followed the steps again. No dice. Also, now nothing will show up when I click the "my account" page, it just shows blank space.
Make sure you're either in private browsing mode, or you have adblock turned off for the site. I noticed it gets a little finicky otherwise
Oct 30, 2005
472 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks, picked up Celeste + Wargroove via AR-Eshop.

1. Make a new Nintendo account on PC, set country to Argentina.
2. Purchase games on new account via Argentina E-Shop on PC.
3. Receive codes in email instantly.
4. Make new profile on Switch, sign into new account.
5. Go to E-Shop and activate codes.