Expired Hot Deals

[Nintendo] Eshop Deals (Meh? Mid-WarmColdy-HotHOT!)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 8:18 pm
Feb 25, 2018
81 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
Jep4444 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 9:58 am
I'm just going off what I read that others have reported. It's also worth noting that eshop credits and gold coins are not necessarily the same thing, but it is good to know you can keep the coins. I'm currently sitting on like $50 of eshop credits from the previous Newegg deal and I'm not risking it to save $10 on stardew lol.
Yea I definitely get it, not worth possibly losing credits.

Side note anyone play stardew on switch? I have it on PC and finished the game, Is it really worth to play on switch is it any different? Personally I like the feel of it kinda like Harvest Moon.
Oct 19, 2014
51 posts
27 upvotes
Saint-Laurent, QC
sRPlay1989 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 10:23 am
Correct me if i'm wrong but Stardew Valley got the Multiplayer Upgrade or will get it very soon.
It's had it for quite a while. I've been playing for the past couple of months online multiplayer.
Works well, but it's sad that the saves are only on the host's console, meaning I can't continue the game unless the host is playing/hosting.
[OP]
Oct 14, 2013
678 posts
1284 upvotes
Sherbrooke
gravufo wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 10:30 am
It's had it for quite a while. I've been playing for the past couple of months online multiplayer.
Works well, but it's sad that the saves are only on the host's console, meaning I can't continue the game unless the host is playing/hosting.
Like every Minecraft game i ever started.
Oct 19, 2014
51 posts
27 upvotes
Saint-Laurent, QC
sRPlay1989 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 10:43 am
Like every Minecraft game i ever started.
Sure, but it's not Minecraft. No reason to do the same.
Aug 3, 2014
8 posts
2 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
wish i could get this to work with Argentina deal, i tried and it keeps saying the region for my account differs.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3806 posts
1525 upvotes
Toronto
biggeestboss wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 11:00 am
wish i could get this to work with Argentina deal, i tried and it keeps saying the region for my account differs.
You have to switch your Nintendo account's region. You can do it right from the Switch though the exact process eludes me atm, should be easy enough to find on google though.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3552 posts
1198 upvotes
Jep4444 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 9:58 am
I'm just going off what I read that others have reported. It's also worth noting that eshop credits and gold coins are not necessarily the same thing, but it is good to know you can keep the coins. I'm currently sitting on like $50 of eshop credits from the previous Newegg deal and I'm not risking it to save $10 on stardew lol.
I think the work around is to create a new account with a different region.

Of what i read, you cant change your region when you have money tied to it. People have had complaints about this when they had $0.01 still in their account and werent able to change regions. I wouldnt test it though.

The question is, how does creating a new account integrate with the whole online eco system...i personally have no idea when it comes to how Nintendo online is setup.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3806 posts
1525 upvotes
Toronto
halcyon wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 1:19 pm
I think the work around is to create a new account with a different region.

Of what i read, you cant change your region when you have money tied to it. People have had complaints about this when they had $0.01 still in their account and werent able to change regions. I wouldnt test it though.

The question is, how does creating a new account integrate with the whole online eco system...i personally have no idea when it comes to how Nintendo online is setup.
Hmm, if what other says is true and that they just email you a key, that would certainly work. I haven't gone about trying to setup a second account either though.
[OP]
Oct 14, 2013
678 posts
1284 upvotes
Sherbrooke
For the Stardew Valley Situation : I just created another Account and made the Purchase. Got the Code by email and currently downloading on my Console!
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3806 posts
1525 upvotes
Toronto
sRPlay1989 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 3:58 pm
For the Stardew Valley Situation : I just created another Account and made the Purchase. Got the Code by email and currently downloading on my Console!
Ya I just tried that as well and it worked. Even got gold points on the purchase Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Aug 22, 2019
2 posts
Balzard wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 6:28 pm
Regular eShop super hot deals

Hollow Knight: https://store.nintendo.com.ar/hollow-knight (roughly $4.50 CDN)
Stardew Valley: https://store.nintendo.com.ar/stardewvalley (roughly $4.50 CDN)
Wargroove: https://store.nintendo.com.ar/wargroove (roughly $5.50 CDN)
Katana Zero: https://store.nintendo.com.ar/katana-zero (roughly $4.50 CDN)

1 - From accounts.nintendo.com, change your country to Argentina
2 - Visit the Argentina eShop (https://store.nintendo.com.ar/)
3 - For payment, use your real name and address, but select a random Argentinian province, insert a random 8-digit as your DNI (e.g. 12345678) and use your Postal Code as CPA.

I paid using my Rogers MasterCard and received my code by email a few minutes later.
Can you actually put 12345678 for the DNI
May 29, 2015
112 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
anyone got the following message when after credit card information is entered?

Hubo un problema al procesar la transacción. Contacta al emisor de tu tarjeta de crédito o selecciona otro método de pago. Para obtener ayuda, visita support.nintendo.com.

translated by google: There was a problem processing the transaction. Contact your credit card issuer or select another payment method. For help, visit support.nintendo.com.

Rogers mastercard used
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1477 posts
634 upvotes
Quebec
IronFist69 wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 5:50 pm
Can you actually put 12345678 for the DNI
That's the number I used.
Aug 22, 2019
2 posts
blackpianist wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 5:59 pm
anyone got the following message when after credit card information is entered?

Hubo un problema al procesar la transacción. Contacta al emisor de tu tarjeta de crédito o selecciona otro método de pago. Para obtener ayuda, visita support.nintendo.com.

translated by google: There was a problem processing the transaction. Contact your credit card issuer or select another payment method. For help, visit support.nintendo.com.

Rogers mastercard used
Im having the same problem Disappointed But Relieved Face