Expired Hot Deals

[Nintendo] Eshop Deals (Meh? Mid-WarmColdy-HotHOT!)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 12:02 am
Jan 31, 2008
261 posts
166 upvotes
Etobicoke
RunGMhx wrote: Managed to buy game this very morning from the Argentinian shop in my Canadian Visa card... I can see the charge on the card, the order went though on the site I'm just waiting for the code to come in...
Hmmm... Pensive Face I don't know then what to tell you. Sweet, though.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6103 posts
4319 upvotes
Toronto
The prices seem to be the same for most of the games listed. I am assuming this still works perhaps.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Aug 1, 2008
245 posts
4 upvotes
Said212 wrote: The prices seem to be the same for most of the games listed. I am assuming this still works perhaps.
I've been trying for the past hour, 3 different credit cards, no luck :(
Dec 26, 2019
2 posts
Could you buy in the end? I'd been buying there for 2 weeks and suddenly I wasn't able to make any purchases anymore since yesterday :(
Dec 3, 2004
186 posts
14 upvotes
So it appears folks here are creating a second nintendo account (netnew), then switching to argentina country and following those steps listed (with various success based on CC used) and then purchasing these games at reduced prices? Then you will receive a code you can redeem on your main nintendo account, is that correct ? I've been trying to switch country for my primary account but I can't edit that field.

Thanks
Dan
Dec 26, 2019
2 posts
Yes, buy the game from a second account with Argentina region, buy the game there, receive the code on your email and activate on your main. I've been having a problem since yesterday though. Neither of my credit cards work in that page anymore apparently :(
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1322 posts
601 upvotes
Guelph
Has anyone found a work around for payment method? I have tried my visa debit and 2 mastercards, and none work. Is there like a worldwide payment app or something i could use? Im at a loss, and I want Stardew Valley! Ive tried probably half a dozen address configurations and followed peoples instructions to the last word.