Expired Hot Deals

[Nintendo eShop] I am Setsuna for Nintendo Switch $26.79 (33% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2017 6:21 am
[OP]
Jul 23, 2010
408 posts
1433 upvotes
Province of Quebec

I am Setsuna for Nintendo Switch $26.79 (33% off)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
34% off
Retailer:
Nintendo eShop
Hi everyone!

I am Setsuna for Nintendo Switch is currently $26.79 (33% off, regular price is $39.99).
This game is only available as a digital title on Nintendo Switch, so it's not on sale often for this platform (also available on PS4, Vita and PC)

http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games/det ... una-switch

Have a nice day!
Last edited by The Kwisatz on Aug 3rd, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2283 posts
1089 upvotes
Scarborough
This is available for Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows

it's been cheaper for other platforms, but at least it's a reason to play your game-limited Switch :D
Seriously though, love my Switch, just not enough to play
Mar 11, 2014
162 posts
26 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, probably will pull the trigger on this.
For me, this is exactly the type of game that I am looking for to play on my switch at home/or at the cottage.

Comes out to 30.80$
Jan 19, 2017
404 posts
646 upvotes
skinnydoggy wrote: This is available for Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows

it's been cheaper for other platforms, but at least it's a reason to play your game-limited Switch :D
Seriously though, love my Switch, just not enough to play
First month of my Switch usage was 80 plus hours in BOTW, then MK8 came out and was occupied with that for a bit. Played a couple indies (Shantae, Snake Pass) and now there's this strange game called Splatoon 2 which i CANNOT put down. Never thought splatting paint would be this fun. Moral of the story is your wrong and there is already 2 potential Game of the year EXCLUSIVES on the switch. If you are still looking for more hours on your switch id suggest getting a second console (Xbox, PS4) because you obviously game heavy.
Dec 13, 2012
763 posts
503 upvotes
TORONTO
Is this game worth it? I've read mixed reviews... Haven't really touched my switch since I finished Botw
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2283 posts
1089 upvotes
Scarborough
RedSwagDeals wrote: First month of my Switch usage was 80 plus hours in BOTW, then MK8 came out and was occupied with that for a bit. Played a couple indies (Shantae, Snake Pass) and now there's this strange game called Splatoon 2 which i CANNOT put down. Never thought splatting paint would be this fun. Moral of the story is your wrong and there is already 2 potential Game of the year EXCLUSIVES on the switch. If you are still looking for more hours on your switch id suggest getting a second console (Xbox, PS4) because you obviously game heavy.
Wrong is subjective... Splatoon is a remake, MK8 is a remake, Zelda is on Wii U... Moral of the story is your is spelled you're. I wouldn't call any of those Game of the Year candidates exclusives ;)
Jan 19, 2017
404 posts
646 upvotes
skinnydoggy wrote: Wrong is subjective... Splatoon is a remake, MK8 is a remake, Zelda is on Wii U... Moral of the story is your is spelled you're. I wouldn't call any of those Game of the Year candidates exclusives ;)
All your points are valid if you owned a Wii U which a lot of people didn't.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2283 posts
1089 upvotes
Scarborough
it's too bad, I love my Wii U. I just don't want to pay for the same game twice.
Oct 11, 2014
280 posts
186 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
skinnydoggy wrote: Wrong is subjective... Splatoon is a remake, MK8 is a remake, Zelda is on Wii U... Moral of the story is your is spelled you're. I wouldn't call any of those Game of the Year candidates exclusives ;)
Splatoon 2 is most definitely not a remake.

Good game on any platform to be honest.
Last edited by TimDrake on Aug 3rd, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2296 posts
929 upvotes
Quebec
Splatoon is technicly a new game
Apr 7, 2015
475 posts
311 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I hear the playthrough time for I Am Setsuna is about 25 hours, which puts it right at the sweet spot of $1/hour of entertainment, I might grab it!

I'm also told it's​ great for folks like me who played Chrono Trigger and the old Final Fantasy and still revisit them.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2296 posts
929 upvotes
Quebec
AncientWords wrote: I hear the playthrough time for I Am Setsuna is about 25 hours, which puts it right at the sweet spot of $1/hour of entertainment, I might grab it!

I'm also told it's​ great for folks like me who played Chrono Trigger and the old Final Fantasy and still revisit them.

Depends I love CT and olf FF and I hated Setsuna

Game has no heart imo
Jan 19, 2017
404 posts
646 upvotes
TimDrake wrote: Splatoon 2 is most definitely not a remake.

Good game on any platform to be honest.
mehhh i wasn't gonna argue with the guy lol. Seemed like he had a large amount of hours on a Wii U then bought a switch that he probably didn't need. As someone who never owned/played Wii U games the Switch is honestly amazing!
Feb 22, 2010
280 posts
187 upvotes
You mean, a lower-quality port of Zelda is on Wii U. :0)
Dec 21, 2009
388 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
just a heads up, i found this game to be absolute garbage

incredibly repetitive and cliche

100% wouldn't recommend it unless it was like $10

i paid full price (around 50-60 bucks) when it first came out on PC (steam)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)