• Feb 24th, 2014 11:57 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2009
1401 posts
780 upvotes
Vancouver

[Nintendo] Nintendo eShop Level 5 Guild01/Guild02 Games $2.99

This is a bit late to post since today is the last day of the sale, but the Nintendo eShop has Guild01 and Guild02 from Level 5 on sale. Each game is $2.99 instead of the original $7.99.

List of games are:
Aero Porter
Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale
Bugs vs Tanks
Crimson Shroud
Liberation Maiden
The Starship Damrey

They have been on sale for $5 previously, but never this low. Had a lot of fun with Liberation Maiden, gonna buy some of the others to try out.

Source: http://dsdatabase.org/beta/?p=245
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
1976 posts
674 upvotes
Edmonton
I really enjoyed Attack of the Friday Monsters, just know going in that it is extremely short (2-3 hours) and the actual gameplay is pretty thin. It is a very laid back and unique game, feels like playing a Ghibli movie.

Crimson Shroud has a lot of praise but with so much else on my plate I found it hard to deal with the incredibly low production values. There does seem to be a good game buried in there though.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2011
3186 posts
337 upvotes
Yeah the sale has been going on for some time, so it may be over now. Bought Liberation Maiden for $5 and didn't even play yet, damn
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2009
1401 posts
780 upvotes
Vancouver
That's a shame, I believe this is over now. I picked up two of em.
Dec 16, 2010
810 posts
246 upvotes
Bought :
Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale
Crimson Shroud
The Starship Damrey

Haven't played the last 2 yet but finished Attack of the Friday Monsters and really enjoyed it. Well told story. I also bought Weapon Shop de Omasse which is the last game from the Guild01 series (wasn't on sale) and it's pretty entertaining. I was hoping for something closer to Recettear but it's still good for the 7.99 price.
Apr 18, 2008
910 posts
278 upvotes
Mississauga
Starforsaken wrote: Haven't played the last 2 yet but finished Attack of the Friday Monsters and really enjoyed it. Well told story.
I was so disappointed with it. The setting and atmosphere is nice, but hardly anything happens until the end. The ending was also unsatisfying as I was hoping all the build-up would lead to more. Is there an extra scenario with the new girl? The thing I hated the most was the narrator. Her voice isn't that bad, but the problem is you can't skip her dialog and she talks through every battle. It's the same reason why I can't finish Chibi-Robo, the repetitive, unskippable dialog. I just don't have the patience for this anymore... and I even finished Xenogears like three times.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)