Hot Deals

Nintendo

eShop: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition - $9.99 (Switch, digital)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2021 5:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1902 posts
3648 upvotes
Ontario

[Nintendo] eShop: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition - $9.99 (Switch, digital)

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World™: The Game – Complete Edition for $9.99 from $19.99

Has been cheaper on other platforms. But came to Switch in January.

Description from Nintendo:
"Complete Edition includes the remaster of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World™: The Game and its original DLCs: the Knives Chau and Wallace Wells Add-On Packs. Rediscover the beloved 2D arcade-style beat 'em up inspired by the iconic comic book series and movie, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

Play as your favorite characters – Scott Pilgrim, Ramona Flowers, Knives Chau, Stephen Stills, and more. Level up and learn new awesome abilities, unlock secret items and modes, summon powerful allies, and more!

Team up with friends and combine your skills to battle your way through waves of tough enemies, or compete with them in awesome mini-games like Dodgeball, all on your way to defeat the League of Ramona's Evil Exes!"
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 9th, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2770 posts
2527 upvotes
Whitby
Game is very fun. Old school side scrolling beat em up.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1725 posts
2249 upvotes
Great game, played it on my Xbox 360 way back
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
1191 posts
371 upvotes
Good Ole River City Ramona Flowers: The Game

I think I have this on my dead PS3, but may just buy it again.

Thanks OP
If my post has helped you out, gimme a thumbs up! Buy/Sell/Trade with Confidence!

BST Feedback: 100% Positive on RFD, Heatware, eBay 50-0-0 (closed 2017-08-29), and I use to manage a AT&T Group Plan.