Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

HOT! SWITCH LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe and LEGO Harry Potter Collection $11.99 each (80% OFF)

Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
How do I buy these as gifts? I bought one and then it just says it will automatically be downloaded to my switch
Board games!!!!
Dec 18, 2019
487 posts
303 upvotes
Calgary
Tried to buy, but apparently can't do that until I connect my account with Switch. That sucks, cause the Switch is already packaged in the gift wrap, and waiting for my kid to unbox it on Christmas :(
In Heavy Metal We Trust
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3293 posts
988 upvotes
Metalheart wrote: Tried to buy, but apparently can't do that until I connect my account with Switch. That sucks, cause the Switch is already packaged in the gift wrap, and waiting for my kid to unbox it on Christmas :(
oh man, that was my plan also.
May 6, 2013
67 posts
40 upvotes
rogerrabbit168 wrote: oh man, that was my plan also.
Same... Seems counter intuitive to not allow purchases before linking with a bunch of their product under Christmas trees.
Jul 17, 2007
164 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
Unwrapped, set up, Link account, purchase a few games, download them, charge it up, put it back in the box.

When they open it they can start playing immediately without 1+ hour of setup.

They will thank you.
Aug 31, 2005
643 posts
177 upvotes
Kor770 wrote: Unwrapped, set up, Link account, purchase a few games, download them, charge it up, put it back in the box.

When they open it they can start playing immediately without 1+ hour of setup.

They will thank you.
I read these or similar instructions last year but didn't find the time (with no one around to peak at said gift) and honestly, its great advice. Setting up our switch was a pain. I still haven't figured out everything, because i hardly have time to do so.

Highly recommend setting it up then repacking
Buying extra controllers - mario cart is not fun when all cant play!
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
chemicalxv wrote: You gotta love (hate?) how the Nintendo tax even shows up for digital games.

Harry Potter Collection has an ATL of $5.99 on PSN. Even prior to that the ATL was $7.49 and prior to that it was $8.99.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe has an ATL of $9.99. BUT the Lego Marvel Collection (which includes all DLC for all 3 games, and isn't even available on the Switch) has an ATL of $15.99!
Yeah but then you'd have to buy a gross playstation
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1577 posts
4030 upvotes
I was expecting LEGO, was a bit confused as to why Nintendo had started selling those now

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)