Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

NES and SNES Classic mini systems (refurbished) - $64.99 / $89.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2021 12:40 am
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
24672 posts
8742 upvotes
Toronto
SoGood wrote: i got my SNES in yesterday, still in package - but i was supposed to order NES.

anyone want SNES for retail + tax? I'll take the hit on shipping, Cheaper than shipping it back to BC.
I'm in downtown Toronto if anyone is interested, let me know, thanks.
special shoutout to SoGood!!! I bought his snes classic off him - easy to deal with, met up on time - smooth transaction!

Thx again!!
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2448 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
Happy to hear So Good sold it.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3560 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
ji2o0k wrote: special shoutout to SoGood!!! I bought his snes classic off him - easy to deal with, met up on time - smooth transaction!

Thx again!!
ji2o0k, thanks for the deal, saves me from shipping it back.
Would deal with again!
Dec 11, 2006
368 posts
141 upvotes
Hamilton
If I have a streaming PC attached to my TV with NES/SNES/SEGA and so on emulation, is there any reason to get these? Do they provide superior emulation?
my mood today: :|
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote: special shoutout to SoGood!!! I bought his snes classic off him - easy to deal with, met up on time - smooth transaction!

Thx again!!
Hope he didnt sell you the broken one I sold him.... :twisted:
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2827 posts
512 upvotes
Montreal
KravenHead wrote: Too bad these can be network for epic Donkey Kong, Pac Man and Galaga tournaments...
Well with mods and getting a usb wifi dongle, you could...
Raimiette wrote: If I have a streaming PC attached to my TV with NES/SNES/SEGA and so on emulation, is there any reason to get these? Do they provide superior emulation?
Main reasons to get this include:

Nostalgia
Plug and play / zero setup required / easy to use interface (assuming you're not modding)
Official Nintendo product
Authentic remakes of the original controllers

While Nintendo made their own emulators, the emulation is no better than anything you'll get on PC.
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Dec 11, 2006
368 posts
141 upvotes
Hamilton
Xon wrote: Well with mods and getting a usb wifi dongle, you could...

Main reasons to get this include:

Nostalgia
Plug and play / zero setup required / easy to use interface (assuming you're not modding)
Official Nintendo product
Authentic remakes of the original controllers

While Nintendo made their own emulators, the emulation is no better than anything you'll get on PC.
Thanks, I will pass for now. I have USB (not Nintendo branded) SNES/NES/Genesis replica controllers already so I was hoping the emulation may have brought something more.
my mood today: :|
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2004
2248 posts
75 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Has anyone seen these on sale anywhere?
I only see them sold by private sellers for at least 3x the price after all these years.

I don't even mind getting one used if it's in good condition and normal price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)