[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1460 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto

[Nintendo] Nintendo eshop: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate - $21.99

https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games/de ... te-switch/

New low on Nintendo Switch for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.
Digital version on Nintendo eshop. $21.99

Website description:
Hunting season is open! This critically acclaimed action RPG series makes its debut on Nintendo Switch. Take on epic hunts on the go or from the comfort of your own home! Choose from 14 different weapon types, mix and match them with unique Hunting Styles and Hunter Arts, or even play as an adorable but ferocious Felyne in Prowler Mode! Featuring the largest cast of monsters for any game in the series, from returning fan favourites to mysterious never-before-seen monsters!

You can join up to three other players for co-op multiplayer action, either online or in person using local wireless. Join the hunt in Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate for Nintendo Switch!
3 replies
Sep 26, 2013
68 posts
119 upvotes
This is a very good price for the title. Do you need online membership to play this?
Aug 20, 2018
241 posts
250 upvotes
For what it's worth, I've found it very hard to go back to this after playing MHW. Runs smooth and doesn't look too bad, but mechanically it's just different enough that as I play it, all I can think is that I'd rather be playing World.

Gameplay is just different enough that my muscle memory gets confused going back and forth between them. For example, in World you can pivot in place guarding as a gunlance, while in Generations Ultimate you're locked to the orientation you started in.

That new game coming for Switch next spring looks incredibly exciting though. Can't wait.
azraelluz wrote: This is a very good price for the title. Do you need online membership to play this?
Only to play it online. You can play it offline too.