1713 posts
3228 upvotes
Toronto

[Nintendo] Nintendo eshop: Night Trap 25th Anniversary $3.49

https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games/de ... on-switch/

Night Trap 25th Anniversary
For Switch
$3.49 from $18.99

The 25th anniversary of the Sega CD game.
Please enjoy those classic FMVs.
7 replies
Jan 31, 2008
305 posts
226 upvotes
Etobicoke (Toronto),…
That is such a bad game. Borderline unplayable... Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Mar 9, 2009
444 posts
372 upvotes
What? Night Trap is great for a play through

Nintendo tried to get it banned back in the day "you will never see a game like Night Trap on a Nintendo platform" funny how times change
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28721 posts
9169 upvotes
dino7c wrote: What? Night Trap is great for a play through
x2 that guy must be a teenager or something, maybe never lived through the "FMV days" of early CD-ROM games? Game is great. It's also available for PC BTW, I bought it a while back when it was cheap, for old time's sake, but haven't ever actually fired it up.
dino7c wrote: Nintendo tried to get it banned back in the day "you will never see a game like Night Trap on a Nintendo platform" funny how times change
That was back when Nintendo had some kind of values/morals. Now they were kind of dumb morals because back then it was a "video games are for kids" mentality in general, but still at least they stuck to their guns. Today, Nintenblow does anything for a buck, one of the scummiest companies out there. They've been overpricing and straight up scammin' since 2006. Haven't given them a cent since then, probably never will again.
Apr 1, 2003
310 posts
86 upvotes
Victoria
Dang, missed it. :(

I finished Double Switch on my Sega CD and loved it. Never finished Night Trap but it was pretty cool at the time.
Apr 17, 2005
405 posts
88 upvotes
Man I remember playing this on 3DO back in the day, I mean it was no Road Rash or Need for Speed but the nostalgia is always nice.