Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

Nintendo Switch eShop E3 Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2019 12:49 pm
Feb 3, 2015
209 posts
139 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I would go for the next 3 only, if I didn't already finished them.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: $53.59
Super Mario Odyssey: $53.59
Hollow Knight: $8.49
Nov 16, 2008
784 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Anyone think MK8 will get lower? I've been holding out so far but is 33% off good?
Might bite on Hollow Knight as well for under $9.
Mar 19, 2015
499 posts
873 upvotes
coolteam wrote: Thanks OP.

Anyone think MK8 will get lower? I've been holding out so far but is 33% off good?
Might bite on Hollow Knight as well for under $9.
Hollow Knight and maybe Crypt of the Necrodancer (since it contains the Amplified DLC that is usually paid separately on other platforms) are the two standout deals here for Switch.

MK8 getting lower is debatable since it's still one of the top-selling games on Switch (I think it's in the top 3?) so they have no incentive to drop it further. It's been on sale multiple times through this year and it was always around $55.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
BrokenCoupon wrote: NBA 2k19 is on for 3.99 in the e-shop

probably matching the sale on Xbox/PS4 and not part of the e3 thing, considering there usually is a Switch tax on mutliplat games that's a decent pick-up for basketball fans
What a terrible website for Nintendo. My goodness. I have no idea how to search. Can you post a direct link to this? All i see if the $59.99 Buy physical (found using a Google search).

THX
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
hvc wrote: That's awesome. I've read iffy things about 2k19, but for $4 can't go wrong. I found out during checkout I have 400 coins (not sure from what..) so it was free!

edit: Oh, I think I got 400 coins for redeeming the Mario Kart voucher that came with my switch. Cool.

How is the game? Considering buying it for the switch but not sure if I should lol
Nov 11, 2015
300 posts
218 upvotes
NBA 2k19 is 32GB. Keep that in mind. I already have 2k18, so will skip this. (2k18 physical had a 19GB download).
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
Some highlights (for me)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: $53.59 - I think everyone knows what kind of game Mario Kart is
Cuphead: $21.99 - Very Hard Megaman-type game
Celeste: $16.42 - Hard Platformer (can be toned down in difficulty)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country: $33.49 - Standalone prequel game for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so if you care about story play that one first. This game plays similarly but has some easier to get into mechanics. IMO XC2 was one of the best RPGs on the Switch
Stardew Valley: $13.59 - Similar to Harvest Moon, good for a chill game
Wargroove: $16.74 - Maybe hold out on this one, can act as a discount Fire Emblem/Advance Wars but I heard the game is decent
Hollow Knight: $8.49 - Very hard "Metroidvania" but at this price, you can't go wrong

Don't forget to use Costco to buy Nintendo eshop GCs to save an additional 5%
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough

probably matching the sale on Xbox/PS4 and not part of the e3 thing, considering there usually is a Switch tax on mutliplat games that's a decent pick-up for basketball fans
I knew about the 3.99 on the Xbox store but I didn't realize Nintendo matched it haha. Is it even worth $4 if you don't play these types of games?
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA

Thanks!!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
undacova wrote: How is the game? Considering buying it for the switch but not sure if I should lol
Mario Kart? It's good, it's Mario Kart!
NBA 2k19 I haven't played, just ordered it. Reviews are mixed, most say it's not the best port. But, for $4 they may have a different opinion.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1546 posts
1439 upvotes
Damn, I was hoping for Resident Evil 4 to be on sale. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer
Feb 18, 2008
827 posts
1777 upvotes
SkimGuy wrote: Some highlights (for me)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: $53.59 - I think everyone knows what kind of game Mario Kart is
Cuphead: $21.99 - Very Hard Megaman-type game
Celeste: $16.42 - Hard Platformer (can be toned down in difficulty)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country: $33.49 - Standalone prequel game for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so if you care about story play that one first. This game plays similarly but has some easier to get into mechanics. IMO XC2 was one of the best RPGs on the Switch
Stardew Valley: $13.59 - Similar to Harvest Moon, good for a chill game
Wargroove: $16.74 - Maybe hold out on this one, can act as a discount Fire Emblem/Advance Wars but I heard the game is decent
Hollow Knight: $8.49 - Very hard "Metroidvania" but at this price, you can't go wrong

Don't forget to use Costco to buy Nintendo eshop GCs to save an additional 5%
thanks! Your list helped me! I thought of getting Hollow knight mostly for the kids but now don't think it will be that great. I didn't bought Celest when it was 50% looks to hard for pre teen kids.

Mario kart will be a winner here, but think I'll wait a bit longer.

I'm still on the verge for Necrodancer, looks like an headache indulcing game.

Our most played family game lately is Overcooked and Towerfall (thanks RFD! :D)
I lost the ability to remember things when I lost the right to a full night's sleep.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7282 posts
1820 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Might get FF7. Give it another go until the Remake comes out.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Dec 26, 2009
309 posts
170 upvotes
East York
Picking up
Hollow Knight
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Wargroove
NBA 2k19

And not part of the e3 sale, but still discounted
My Friend Pedro (Pre-order)
Hard West

Should be set for awhile.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
don't forget to buy the e-gift cards first
Dec 31, 2010
518 posts
671 upvotes
Montreal
What's a good price for the console right now? (I mean RFD price)
Aug 27, 2012
371 posts
1475 upvotes
Vancouver
Maria8534 wrote: Do they have sales often on the digital games???

Looking to buy closer to Christmas time
They’ll have a Black Friday or Xmas sales too. Doesn’t happen too often tho.
Aug 27, 2012
371 posts
1475 upvotes
Vancouver
spdecoste wrote: What's a good price for the console right now? (I mean RFD price)
Get one from Shoppers Drug Mart with their shoppers pc optimum x20 events... you’ll earn a bunch of optimum rewards to put toward games and accessories. There’s a shoppers optimum day tomorrow (Wednesday) call up a few different shoppers to check for consoles some only have a few units available. During a x20 event you’d earn over 110k in optimum points, so approximately $110 toward a future purchase. The console itself would still be regular priced tho but a ton of optimum points to save you on your next purchases.