Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

Nintendo Switch eShop E3 Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2019 12:49 pm
Feb 23, 2017
308 posts
255 upvotes
I don't see monopoly in ops list. I paid full price at release like a chump and for 50 bucks it's terrible. At 20 bucks is a much better price for the game lol
Sep 8, 2010
723 posts
916 upvotes
Ottawa
Celeste was recommended to me by a friend. I thought it was the usual corner cuted pixelated platformer but boy was I wrong.
That game is incredible.
It's challenging but while you play you can feel how you improve. It's hard but you know it's not impossible. It punish immediately for failing a jump but it's not a chore to go back and reattempt.
It's a challenge that is fun to tackle.
I highly recommend it too.
Dec 18, 2012
452 posts
153 upvotes
ovni121 wrote: Celeste was recommended to me by a friend. I thought it was the usual corner cuted pixelated platformer but boy was I wrong.
That game is incredible.
It's challenging but while you play you can feel how you improve. It's hard but you know it's not impossible. It punish immediately for failing a jump but it's not a chore to go back and reattempt.
It's a challenge that is fun to tackle.
I highly recommend it too.
probably the best indie i've ever played. actually probably one of the best platformers i've ever played period. indie or not.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1068 posts
782 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
has anyone played slime-san and celeste? how do they compare in difficutlty?
Jan 23, 2007
108 posts
127 upvotes
East Saint Paul
pca1987 wrote: has anyone played slime-san and celeste? how do they compare in difficutlty?
I've played Celeste and it truly is a masterpiece both in the story and the gameplay.
I've not played slime-san but I did complete Super Meat Boy and I would say Celeste is slightly more difficult. You can definitely beat Celeste without being a master, but to collect everything and complete the bonus stages it is incredibly difficult but very fair and I never felt like the game was being cheap.

Easily my favorite game that I've played in a long time.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4437 posts
2954 upvotes
Bought the Costco eshop giftcard last night, how long does it usually take for them to send it out?
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
3285 posts
1276 upvotes
witenite wrote: Bought the Costco eshop giftcard last night, how long does it usually take for them to send it out?
we bought one last week came next day I believe
Oct 1, 2009
148 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Already had Hollow knight on PC and Celeste with xbox gold but I still felt the need to get it for the switch on this sale. I think from now on Ill prefer switch ports despite the compromises.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4437 posts
2954 upvotes
redsfan wrote: we bought one last week came next day I believe
Update Costco code was send about 12 hours after I placed order