Hot Deals

[Nintendo] Overcooked Special Edition ($6.69) and Overcooked 2 ($13.99) for Switch on eshop

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2021 7:42 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5529 posts
1290 upvotes

[Nintendo] Overcooked Special Edition ($6.69) and Overcooked 2 ($13.99) for Switch on eshop

Overcooked Special Edition - $6.69 (digital)
https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games/de ... on-switch/

Overcooked 2 - $13.99 (digital)
https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/games/de ... -2-switch/

Link to a previous thread here
16 replies
Jan 15, 2016
541 posts
537 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Great game, i play this with my daughters and wife as well. My 5 year old gets it too so fun game for the fam for sure. Cant stop till you get those 3 stars! Lol

Got all the dlcs though we are still finishing the base game.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 12, 2005
8124 posts
79 upvotes
biscuits wrote: Great game, i play this with my daughters and wife as well. My 5 year old gets it too so fun game for the fam for sure. Cant stop till you get those 3 stars! Lol

Def fun! This is how I got my wife to game! To us - 1 was a lot harder than 2. Same as you - I boguht all the expansions. Finished 3 star'd OC1 and OC2 main story.. we going through OC2 expansions now and doing the Kevin levels.. once we do that - we will replay OC2 for them 4star levels.

And i agree - 3star or GTFO hehe. It's not a true finish if its not 3 star
Aug 31, 2017
90 posts
66 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This is a very fun game. Great for couples or party play up to 4 people. It's easier with more people but lots of communication required.

12/10 recommend.
Feb 22, 2013
940 posts
788 upvotes
We played OC2 and then OC1. Big mistake. You can’t through items in OC1 and we were constantly trying/wishing that we could. Play OC1 and then OC2.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 12, 2005
8124 posts
79 upvotes
ep3jeLo wrote: This is a very fun game. Great for couples or party play up to 4 people. It's easier with more people but lots of communication required.

12/10 recommend.
I think my wife and I divorce each other at least 2 times when we play
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5529 posts
1290 upvotes
biscuits wrote: Great game, i play this with my daughters and wife as well. My 5 year old gets it too so fun game for the fam for sure. Cant stop till you get those 3 stars! Lol

I have a 6 and 8 year old and any co-op games they play ends up in a screaming match. We only got the Switch 3 weeks ago and my wife is ready to pack it up and return it lol! But I've been buying up a bunch of cheap games when they go on sale or on the Argentina shop so I'm invested in the system now.

Bought
Jan 22, 2020
36 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks OP. Was waiting for this game to go on sale so I could play with my gf. Shes not a gamer at all but loved the game, Moving Out. Hope she'll enjoy this too!
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2320 posts
793 upvotes
I’m hoping overcooked 2 and season pass will be 13$ but never got that far.
PSN: Sakaban
Jan 15, 2016
541 posts
537 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Aggy wrote: I have a 6 and 8 year old and any co-op games they play ends up in a screaming match. We only got the Switch 3 weeks ago and my wife is ready to pack it up and return it lol! But I've been buying up a bunch of cheap games when they go on sale or on the Argentina shop so I'm invested in the system now.

Bought
Same here. Moving out is good too.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5529 posts
1290 upvotes
Invincible15 wrote: Thanks OP. Was waiting for this game to go on sale so I could play with my gf. Shes not a gamer at all but loved the game, Moving Out. Hope she'll enjoy this too!
Moving out is hilarious. I just don't know why my kids don't want to work together in the game!

Snipperclips is also another great co-op game for them. Some puzzles are a bit too hard for them though.
Jan 15, 2016
541 posts
537 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Aggy wrote: Moving out is hilarious. I just don't know why my kids don't want to work together in the game!

Snipperclips is also another great co-op game for them. Some puzzles are a bit too hard for them though.
Thats the last one we are waiting to go on sale. We just have the trial and they cant get enough of it
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5529 posts
1290 upvotes
biscuits wrote: Thats the last one we are waiting to go on sale. We just have the trial and they cant get enough of it
Snipperclips you're waiting for? It's around $20 cad on the Argentina shop. Digital of course.
May 31, 2010
15 posts
9 upvotes
edm
Good Find OP. Bought overcooked 2.
The Season Pass for more content on sale as well for 12.59
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5529 posts
1290 upvotes
edmontonoiler wrote: Good Find OP. Bought overcooked 2.
The Season Pass for more content on sale as well for 12.59
I'm a noob to the Switch...what's The Season Pass?

Edit: found it..DLC...doh!