Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

Panzer Dragoon Remake - Nitnendo Switch - $7.50 (75% off) Unadvertised Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2022 10:57 am
Dec 16, 2020
176 posts
194 upvotes

[Nintendo] Panzer Dragoon Remake - Nitnendo Switch - $7.50 (75% off) Unadvertised Sale

Randomly searched this game on eShop only to find it is 75% off at $7.50. Superb remake of the Sega Saturn original launch title.

I am posting this in its own thread as it's unadvertised for some reason - it is not listed under Sale games on the eShop or in the RFD thread here.

Be a shame if it went unnoticed as such. This is a brillaint remake and playing it on the OLED Switch is exhilarating especially.

There's no end date listed also for how long this will be on sale either - so perhaps grab asap without delay if you're interested.
5 replies
Jun 8, 2007
459 posts
723 upvotes
BC
Thanks, OP. I have fond memories of playing this on my friend's console and finally finishing it.
Apr 24, 2022
14 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Played this a lot on the Sega Saturn. I was waiting for a good discount to buy the remake.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
Based on Nintendo eshop sale tracking sites, Panzer Dragoon: Remake goes on sale for $7.49 for 3 weeks, then goes back to regular price for 3 weeks. Off and on. And has been doing this for a year. Should be on sale until about May 5th.
Dec 16, 2020
176 posts
194 upvotes
Skilas wrote: Based on Nintendo eshop sale tracking sites, Panzer Dragoon: Remake goes on sale for $7.49 for 3 weeks, then goes back to regular price for 3 weeks. Off and on. And has been doing this for a year. Should be on sale until about May 5th.
Wow. Are there other games like this?
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
ShonanLife wrote: Wow. Are there other games like this?
Honestly, the majority of games that go on sale, do it regularly. It just depends on the frequency and the amount dropped. Just like groceries. I can safely assume that my favourite cookies will be on sale every other time I visit.

It's quite different than physical copies. Physical tends to get a couple sales a year, and maybe a big one for the holidays. Or no sales, but just permanent price drops. I assume this is due to physical stock taking space, and requirements for merchandise turnover. No such worries for digital products.

I'd love to see the analytics of how frequent digital sales actually work in the long term vs the more traditional model.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)