Hot Deals

[Nintendo] Nintendo Switch ARMS - Free to play until April 6 2020 (with Nintendo Switch Online membership)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2020 5:01 pm
[OP]
Jul 6, 2011
53 posts
96 upvotes
North York

[Nintendo] Nintendo Switch ARMS - Free to play until April 6 2020 (with Nintendo Switch Online membership)

For a limited time, play ARMS for free and reach beyond your limits. Have you had a chance to go toe-to-toe with the colorful fighters in the ARMS™ game? Folks with a Nintendo Switch Online membership (or even the free trial version) can download and try the full game from 3/26 at 9:00 a.m. PT – 4/6 at 11:59 p.m. PT.

Fighting superstars from around the world share one thing in common: extendable arms! Equip each fighter with super-powered ARMS to create a slew of unprecedented attacks. Then, use simple motions or button controls to dish out strategic beatdowns in 1-on-1 or 2-on-2 battles*. Looking to punch up your gameplay? Take the battle online** to face other players in ranked matches.

By downloading the game, you’ll not only have access to the full roster of characters, but also be able to compete in the ARMS North American Online Open April 2020 tournament! The event will start on Sat., April 4, at 10 a.m. PT. At the end of the tournament, the top eight players will earn 2,500 My Nintendo Gold Points!

If you decide to purchase the game during or after this offer, you’ll keep all save data, so you won’t have to worry about losing your progress.

***Access the Nintendo eShop through your console, if you don't have a Nintendo Switch Online Membership sign up for the free 7-day trial, download the Arms game.
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 31st, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
19 replies
Mar 25, 2012
91 posts
143 upvotes
NB
Maybe technically not "free" since you do need a Nintendo Online Membership. Maybe that should be reflected in the title?

I completely forgot that ARMS existed until the Direct a couple days ago, haha.
Jun 9, 2019
109 posts
152 upvotes
This game is so underrated. I bought it at launch and still love playing it
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19219 posts
6204 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
It's one of the few switch games I got rid of, I thought it was boring as dirt as far as fighting games go.
Dec 23, 2015
322 posts
978 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
You can get the full game experience within a single week of playing
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1601 posts
1849 upvotes
GTA
Not sure the kids will like the game but we have a membership so we will try it, thanks OP
c'mon get happy!
Nov 23, 2017
155 posts
86 upvotes
Is there a shortage of switch consoles? Was going to pick one up for the kids but can’t find one in stock anywhere.
Nov 26, 2008
749 posts
346 upvotes
GTA
ryan0462 wrote: Is there a shortage of switch consoles? Was going to pick one up for the kids but can’t find one in stock anywhere.
Shoppers just had a 100 gift card promo so that cleaned them out.
Feb 22, 2009
585 posts
235 upvotes
Ottawa
ryan0462 wrote: Is there a shortage of switch consoles? Was going to pick one up for the kids but can’t find one in stock anywhere.
Mostly sold out because everyone's trapped inside with their kids trying to get work done.
Nov 19, 2012
399 posts
237 upvotes
This game is great! Downloaded it for my son but ended up Spending a few hours playing it last night. Figure I probably spared with a few RFDers online. Nice time killer while on quarantine. :)
Dec 20, 2012
577 posts
380 upvotes
Surrey
I wished Switch online offered a free downloadable game a month, like PSN+. I understand there’s a price difference, but I’d pay a bit more if it would mean getting an extra game and discount on Nintendo eshop purchases.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1542 posts
1350 upvotes
Whitby
jawnley wrote: For a limited time, play ARMS for free and reach beyond your limits. Have you had a chance to go toe-to-toe with the colorful fighters in the ARMS™ game? Folks with a Nintendo Switch Online membership (or even the free trial version) can download and try the full game from 3/26 at 9:00 a.m. PT – 4/6 at 11:59 p.m. PT.

Fighting superstars from around the world share one thing in common: extendable arms! Equip each fighter with super-powered ARMS to create a slew of unprecedented attacks. Then, use simple motions or button controls to dish out strategic beatdowns in 1-on-1 or 2-on-2 battles*. Looking to punch up your gameplay? Take the battle online** to face other players in ranked matches.

By downloading the game, you’ll not only have access to the full roster of characters, but also be able to compete in the ARMS North American Online Open April 2020 tournament! The event will start on Sat., April 4, at 10 a.m. PT. At the end of the tournament, the top eight players will earn 2,500 My Nintendo Gold Points!

If you decide to purchase the game during or after this offer, you’ll keep all save data, so you won’t have to worry about losing your progress.

***Access the Nintendo eShop through your console, if you don't have a Nintendo Switch Online Membership sign up for the free 7-day trial, download the Arms game.
Free is free. Thanks. Kids can box each other until they fall asleep.
Aug 21, 2011
71 posts
32 upvotes
I've been keeping an eye on them on stocktrack.ca, looks like a lot of Walmarts just got restocked with them

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)