Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Nintendo Switch: Limited edition pins from Super mario bros

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2020 3:01 pm
Nov 16, 2015
181 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
MrDisco wrote: Code isn’t working for me :(
Nor I. Been trying since noon and it just attempts to load into cart but just refreshes page with no change..
Aug 12, 2013
261 posts
175 upvotes
Brandon
Dang, had it in the cart and everything and it wouldn't let me cause I was on the USA site
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4625 posts
1342 upvotes
Here is your reward code!

We’re sorry!

The Super Mario Bros. collectible pin set is no longer available.
Nov 16, 2015
181 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Ha, after constantly refreshing and being unsuccessful checking out in the cart it appears Nintendo's site crashed/down for maintenance..

2020-09-21 13_12_00-Error 503_ Service Unavailable.png
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
paperplanez wrote: Wow. Mine says "We're sorry this is no longer available". If that's true, what an absolute waste of time.
Same :(

What time did the codes go live? I forgot about it and checked just now. Kinda mad that they’re already gone!
Nov 16, 2015
181 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Alright guys, don't give up hope! I've been trying on/off for 2hrs now with multiple errors popping up but finally got the pins ordered.

Kept refreshing through the errors, going back and forth in my cart and it eventually went through. It doesn't look like it adds whenever you try to enter your code and place in cart but it will eventually go in..

Keep trying to add to cart until it pops up here: https://store.nintendo.ca/checkout/cart/ (it doesn't show as being in your cart properly in top right corner so you need to refresh this page each time you try adding to cart).

They still have stock apparently as I got a confirmation email so keep trying.. Once you go to checkout in cart it takes you to a shipping page, then a final payment page. Give it time to load as the server is completely bogged down and it takes a while to load pages..

Nintendo.jpg
Sep 16, 2011
598 posts
681 upvotes
Southern AB
Still waiting on my Amazon pre-order delivery, I actually want these :(
Nov 23, 2017
417 posts
378 upvotes
Shows out of stock for me. Wanted to get for my kids if anyone has a code they aren’t gonna use hit me up.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
Was able to place on order. $7.91 total.

Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3279 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
seafish wrote: Can't even get the code:

Here is your reward code!
We’re sorry!
The Super Mario Bros. collectible pin set is no longer available.
Same thing for me...
What a waste of time
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Feb 14, 2017
114 posts
73 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Finally got through and placed my order.

Not sure how they’re doing inventory as I never got an out of stock error
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1393 posts
1496 upvotes
Mine says my code is invalid?

Got all the way to credit card and it somehow changed back from Canada to US....

Live chat says sold out????
Hello XXXXXX my name is Ronnie, The pin set is currently sold out is there anything else I could help you with today?

Good ol Nintendo, must use the code by December 22, 2020 or 8 mins after it goes live.
Jun 12, 2010
807 posts
1183 upvotes
I'm kind of miffed. I did all their tasks, bought the game, redeemed the gold coins and never saw the option to redeem the pins. Saw this thread now and it looks like it's too late. How long was it open for? Did I just not see it earlier?
Feb 14, 2017
114 posts
73 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Try redeeming. I was still able to get it just now even though people are saying it was already all gone

Go here and click on claim reward and just follow the steps if you can get to the next page: https://mario.nintendo.com/ca/missions/#rewards
ArchZeratul wrote: I'm kind of miffed. I did all their tasks, bought the game, redeemed the gold coins and never saw the option to redeem the pins. Saw this thread now and it looks like it's too late. How long was it open for? Did I just not see it earlier?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1714 posts
2238 upvotes
Toronto
MikeB84225 wrote: Mine says my code is invalid?

Got all the way to credit card and it somehow changed back from Canada to US....

Live chat says sold out????
Hello XXXXXX my name is Ronnie, The pin set is currently sold out is there anything else I could help you with today?

Good ol Nintendo, must use the code by December 22, 2020 or 8 mins after it goes live.
It was supposed to go live at 3pm ET but I was able to claim my code before that. I had some issues with it loading and gave up. Tried again at 5:21pm and it worked. So it was available for at least 2.5 hours. Not December, but not an instant sell out either.
Images
  • upload.png