Hot Deals

[Nintendo] Various Lego games on sale (Nintendo Switch)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 1:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1193 posts
2751 upvotes

[Nintendo] Various Lego games on sale (Nintendo Switch)

Last edited by MrDisco on Sep 20th, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title
6 replies
Jan 20, 2005
562 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
Lego city was a lot of fun... Going to try Harry Potter, for the 7yr old.... Thanks OP!
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12030 posts
19179 upvotes
scott_newsgroup wrote: Lego city was a lot of fun... Going to try Harry Potter, for the 7yr old.... Thanks OP!
Isn’t there an issue with frame rates and sometimes crashes with Lego City undercover ?
Nov 9, 2016
49 posts
44 upvotes
Lloydminster
stephroll wrote: Isn’t there an issue with frame rates and sometimes crashes with Lego City undercover ?
That was my experience with this title. Lego Incredibles was much worse.

My son played The Lego Movie game for Wii U all the time so we bought the Lego Movie 2 game when it came out & was very disappointed. Marvel Heroes, DC Villans, Harry Potter and Jurassic World are all good IMO.
Jan 20, 2005
562 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
stephroll wrote: Isn’t there an issue with frame rates and sometimes crashes with Lego City undercover ?
My son and I played Lego City Undercover completely through (to completion). It didn't crash once, but on occasion (ie while we are both driving, split-screen) there were framerate issues.

Overall, I look at the price compared with the 100hrs+ he has played, and see it as very good value, and high quality entertainment (the story is very good, and had him captivated).
Jun 8, 2016
38 posts
25 upvotes
I bought Lego Marvel Superheros 2 last time it was on sale and have been playing though it, I'm about 50% complete.
It has crashed during game play 3 times.
Twice it has lost our saved data.
There are serious controller issues, especially after the game has been running for some time.
This is the only Lego game I've played on the Switch, so I can't say if this is normal. I would not recommend this experience though.